2014 Billboard Awards Live Streaming Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream works a little better now.

It's so soon now!!

I just hope my stream will work - if not I will be able to see it later in HD with great sound!!

See you later. - Will not ruin my performance with writing..

ENJOY IT FOLKS !!!!!

Focus on MJ and the performance!! :lol: :)

It doesn't kind of look lik an impersonator. It's rather blatant.

oooh gurl. I would have preferred if they obscured his face with his fedora or something. Or more hair in face.

So embarassing.

The Tupac one was done with motion capture and CG. Should have gone that route.

that was amazing. but now i want to see the hd version of this. looks like a look alike performed

Why did they have to ruin it putting a dreadful MJ impersonator!? That' was horrible, whoever came up with the idea wasted the chance to trend STTR! :cry:

Unseen studio footage my ass. That was pretty much the same thing as what they use at the MJ One shows. Lol, that was so blatantly obvious, they just superimposed his face on that guys body. Even my grandmother was like "Who's that?"

I should've knew better since the Awards show is taking place at the same place the MJ One shows are, which I think is MGM Grand. LolMJEstate, what a waste of time this was.

Not what I expected … Yes, the man is irreplaceable !

It WASN'T an impersonator, it was CGI using Michael's likeness, I could tell by the way it spun around.

WTF just happened.

What about all that talk about new technology and groundbreaking. It was just an impersonator filmed and put on a large screen.

Tupac effect was way better.

Man, just when you think everything's getting better they go and do a thing like that.

damn, someone has a video? My laptop messed it up with an automatic update and I couldn't watch it.

Unseen studio footage my ass. That was pretty much the same thing as what they use at the MJ One shows. Lol, that was so blatantly obvious, they just superimposed his face on that guys body. Even my grandmother was like "Who's that?"

I should've knew better since the Awards show is taking place at the same place the MJ One shows are, which I think is MGM Grand. LolMJEstate, what a waste of time this was.

One is at Mandalay Bay. But your right, it's the same thing. Just a projection of an impersonator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back