2014 Billboard Awards Live Streaming Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ready for this!

Also got problems with the stream(s), but that was to be expected I guess.

Stream works better now.

But I had forgotten about all those many many adds all the time...

Jesus I would never watch TV if I lived in the US with so many commercials....

I said that too early. - Now my stream messes up again...

My stream is very very bad.

Does anyone have a good stream link?

When to expect illusion

attachment.php

The board won't let me view the attachment for some reason... :/

Holy craP my stream is terrible.

I can't believe this is happening in 2014... . How can it work so bad. - Stops all the time, freezers - the sound works most the time, but picture stops, freezes etc. - And sometimes even the sound stops too.

Very sad.. :(

i'm watching. but, people are really listen to such an horrible crap? oh ... my ... god.

Beyond excited for this. Got the DVR and everything ready....meanwhile I'm just sitting here watching all of these performances and all I can think is....come on!! Bring on MJ!! Hahahaha. Ugh!!!

I must say - music these days...

Is it really music...

I grew up in a house with Beatles, my dad heard a lot of Frank Sinatra, Rat Pack etc. and of course Michael Jackson. Also a lot of Motown music - The Temptations, The Supremes - Steve Wonder too.

Why on earth does the youngsters these days listen to this kind of cr... - music???

Working now Gaz. Thanks for that, at least we know it's not too long to wait.

Sorry forgot to add image refresh you will see it.

Added below again

bbma.jpg

Florida Georiga Line are very nice to look at. Just have to put them on mute to enjoy it.

I have had 2 freezes for a couple seconds on first stream, its been fine otherwise. Might be problem on the users end, maybe stop any other processes taking up internet might help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back