2014 Billboard Awards Live Streaming Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i provided this link originally, thanks for re posting it anyways.

I'd love to watch but I'm in Turkey and not sure how to work out the time difference, can anyone help please?

Yes, this works for me.

Birchey- I can't confirm the streaming links you put up because it's airing a show that is not on my ABC station. Also, there are 3 streaming videos- can you take 2 of them away and just post the links? I'm afraid people on slower connections or with slower machines, this could cause problems.

And soulmum- the show starts at 8PM EST (think NYC time). And Turkey is 7 hours ahead of that- so it would start airing 3AM your time :)

Just as with the iHeartRadio awards, I will be watching this and I will record it. Unfortunately the quality will not be HD, as I do not own that kind of equipment. But for those who can't see or won't get the chance to watch, I think you'll be fine. I don't think the iHeartRadio video was that bad, and more than 200,000 others didn't seem to think so either :lol:

Anyway, I will have it online as soon as I possibly can.

Yes, this works for me.

Birchey- I can't confirm the streaming links you put up because it's airing a show that is not on my ABC station. Also, there are 3 streaming videos- can you take 2 of them away and just post the links? I'm afraid people on slower connections or with slower machines, this could cause problems.

And soulmum- the show starts at 8PM EST (think NYC time). And Turkey is 7 hours ahead of that- so it would start airing 3AM your time :)

Okay, was trying to cross check the channel I put up with listings. I have no idea why there is 3 videos, I posted one, seems I cant just post one for some reason, earlier it had 2, I havent edited my post now there is 3 xD

Edit: think I sorted the 3 video thing ha ha

Edit 2: Spider-Man 2 is on now and this is on same listings as Billboards, so hopefully its on this channel.

I think they're set to air on ABC. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it in time, though... my brother's graduation is tomorrow, and god knows how long we'll be out for the ceremony +whatever else.

I also don't know how I'd feel to see a hologram of Michael. It'd be cool, but kinda sad--bittersweet, definitely.

I'm hoping I can make it, or watch it by streaming it on my phone if possible.

Zakk posted this link in the other thread, I guess this will be the best quality:

it will be full high definition. the best and most reliable way to watch this historic moment live.

And soulmum- the show starts at 8PM EST (think NYC time). And Turkey is 7 hours ahead of that- so it would start airing 3AM your time :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for this. Have the feeling my husband will not be too happy about me getting up in the middle of the night to watch. Guess I will have to wait and see. Problem here also is that youtube has been blocked so I'm not going to be able to see it that way either. x

Zakk posted this link in the other thread, I guess this will be the best quality:

99% Sure that website is NOT official, its just someone making it look official, but if the quality is good I will try to embed the video here once they upload it.

Just as with the iHeartRadio awards, I will be watching this and I will record it. Unfortunately the quality will not be HD, as I do not own that kind of equipment. But for those who can't see or won't get the chance to watch, I think you'll be fine. I don't think the iHeartRadio video was that bad, and more than 200,000 others didn't seem to think so either :lol:

Anyway, I will have it online as soon as I possibly can.

Hiya Spyce :hiya: thankyou xxxx

I downloaded an App for android called iBrod USA. It shows many US channels included ABC. The quality isn't amazing but the App works well x

OMG! I want to watch this so bad but I gotta go to work at 9AM :( Is someone going to record this???

See; that's WHY MJJCommunity is the BEST! :blush:

We don't have ABC here so Yeah for the streaming :clapping:Though I can't stay till 3 AM though :blink:

I guess, I have to watch the video you're gonna tape Spyce :bow:

I'm just checking the ABC website.

There's a live stream on there. Surely the most reliable one available if folks can workaround the geographical block.

I'm just checking the ABC website.

There's a live stream on there. Surely the most reliable one available if folks can workaround the geographical block.

could you share the link to the live stream on the ABC website? many thanks

What UK time does this start? I'm hearing different times.

Its asking me for my location and says it can't provide it in my area, the schedule also doesn't list BBA on at 8pm it lists NBA :/

Yeah I got the same. Some of these websites read your laptops time zone too though and stop you, even when viewing though proxies VPNs etc. There's plenty of working streams online, I'm just gonna go with those ones.

It's NBA til 1830 right, then news then America's Funniest Home Movies then Billboard.

Ooh they just aired an advert and mentioned MJ :D

Just text my mate who works at The Hydro arena in Glasgow. She says she can hear Katy Perry singing on stage right now...yet she's also supposed to be performing at the Billboard Awards tonight. You can't fly to Vegas in that amount of time from Scotland...how on earth does that work?!

Just text my mate who works at The Hydro arena in Glasgow. She says she can hear Katy Perry singing on stage right now...yet she's also supposed to be performing at the Billboard Awards tonight. You can't fly to Vegas in that amount of time from Scotland...how on earth does that work?!
Virtual Katy? Lol.

Can't be here because of the time zone .....would be okay at the end of the week but the weeks just started huh? ...I will be like this: :coffee: when I watch it, for the rest of the week LOL
So I will watch it tomorrow, when I have the time ;)

Thanks for posting !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back