2002b is the most recent concert of MJ we have right?

the dude can clearly still dance, depending on how fast and energetic he still is remains to be seen. Looks in good shape to

^^ I agree, I've watched that clip over and over...it gives me chills, clearly he was happy to be on stage, and my boy sure still has all the right moves.

The only thing people are going to notice is how much better Michael is then the likes of JT, Usher, Omarion and Chris Brown, that's all they'll notice.

2002b is the most recent concert of MJ we have right?

You mean performance? Because the most "recent" concert was MSG in 2001 and that wasn't really a full concert. The last full MJ concert must have been the HIStory tour in 97 (wow, can't believe it's been that long since there's been an MJ concert!)

i like to see him again on stage.he always said that he has been lived on stage,he loves performing and we love to see him again on a big tour,why we dont see him there?:no:

i think hes prob in better shape now than in 01/02. If he decides to share his dance with us again, he will be in top condition, and fully confident. 100% prep will go into it.

God MJ and JB are so great there... I am sure Michael has suffered a lot about James' death ... In a way, he was like his father :(

Hachi LOL LOL LOL at your avatar!

Last edited:
Back