2002b is the most recent concert of MJ we have right?

yep that was the last one..(the one we could see video of) coz 4 days later he performed in the Apollo..pity there is not video of it :(

there is a cell phone video of it somewhere i remember seeing it

there is a video of michael performing dangerous at the apollo

GET THE POINT, GOOD! LET'S DANCE!!! YEYYYY I love it sooo much, Dangerous is my favorite performance of Michael! With all the cool sound effects! My moodyness has been lifted (somewhat) :D heehee!

uh huh horny you are very observant :lol:

it is the 'performance' that we are speaking of

Yeah that was a great performance. I saw the Apollo performance of Dangerous, that was really good too. At the Apollo he also performed Black Or White which I heard he sang live but for legal reasons tv stations weren't allowed to air it.

The James Brown BET tribute was a kind of semi-peformance where he busted a few moves and sang a line but I enjoyed that to.

Yeah that was a great performance. I saw the Apollo performance of Dangerous, that was really good too. At the Apollo he also performed Black Or White which I heard he sang live but for legal reasons tv stations weren't allowed to air it.

The James Brown BET tribute was a kind of semi-peformance where he busted a few moves and sang a line but I enjoyed that to.
how did his singing sound? was it good? I heard people say that he had put on a great vocal performance

Well this is just perfect.
I mean, his performance is of same quality as that from 1995 MTV awards.

So that way, I think he can still dance, what's 5 years of pause? ;)

there shouldn't be any question about if he can still dance or not. It's a no-brainer.

Well it was 2002 now is 6 years later... no doubt about his singing performance, but about the dancing... maybe he is better than all the other artist of his age, but the only thing people see on the stage is the difference with the past, and actually it is what I see too. Sad to say but is the truth.

what I see is that MJ doesnt move with as much energy as he use to but his grace and timing is still perfect if you ask me

I am sad that nobody has ever uploaded this performance in DVD quality. It's from 2002 for .... sake.

There's absolutely no question that he can still dance, yes...he might not seem as energetic as he was during the Thriller/Bad days, but those were what? 20 years ago...it's only natural, still, he can easily outdance most of todays acts...

I remember the first time I saw MJ perform live at the 3oth anniversery, he was sick and not in the best shape he had been in and tired and yet his performance still blew me away!!! he still showed us that he can dance just as well live as he can in his videos

I would bet any amount of money that Michael can still outdance the likes of Chris Brown, Usher, Omarion or whoever the heck else you want to mention. He may not be as fast or as strong as he once was, but he is still just as coordinated, just as graceful and just as fluid. And those are qualities every act in the industry today completely or paritially lacks. And he's still faster.

His dancing in "YRMW" was amazing. Most people don't realize that, because all they want to talk about is how it was a rehash of "Smooth Criminal" and "Bad". But Michael's dancing was beautiful, he was so clean and tight. His performance at MSG is what turned me from a casual fan to someone who really loved him above any other artist. He was sick, but he still blew the competition away. He still outdanced Usher's butt, even though he wasn't doing good physically.

And the same goes for the ABS 2002 performance. Remember how Michael actually did the routine twice because he wasn't satisfied the first time around? And he was still kind of messed up there. He's amazing.

Last edited:
Well, I mean that what people see when it comes to mj is the difference with the past.

Shity dancers will always be shity dancers and in their 50s what people will see is someone ho can still dance and they will love them cause they think they can do something very incredible for their age.
With MJ what people will see is a man who isn't a good dancer anymore even if he is still better than the others.

They won't see that. Michael is broadly considered the best dancer in the world, and people will notice the difference between him and all these imitators once he makes himself prominent again. He's still supremely beautiful when he moves. And he'll look better now even then in 2001 through 2003, because he was having issues around that time physically.

Last edited:
Well, I mean that what people see when it comes to mj is the difference with the past.

Shity dancers will always be shity dancers and in their 50s what people will see is someone ho can still dance and they will love them cause they think they can do something very incredible for their age.
With MJ what people will see is a man who isn't a good dancer anymore even if he is still better than the others.

:huh: Excuse me but, have YOU seen Michael Jackson dance in the past years? My guess is no, so why would you think you can say such a thing?

The fact of the matter is that no matter what Michael does, he can just stand there for 10 minutes and people will love it, because it's MICHAEL JACKSON. That being said, Michael was, is, and will forever be the most amazing dancer EVER...at age 50 or 90, I bet he can still outdace any of this so-called dancers we have now.

Last edited:
how did his singing sound? was it good? I heard people say that he had put on a great vocal performance

I saw the Apollo peformance of Dangerous which was brilliant and he sang live during one portion of it but he was out of breath but that's completely understandable because of the heavy dance routine. I've never seen the Black Of White performance but apparently his voice was in top form :).

:huh: Excuse me but, have YOU seen Michael Jackson dance in the past years? My guess is no, so why would you think you can say such a thing?

The fact of the matter is that no matter what Michael does, he can just stand there for 10 minutes and people will love it, because it's MICHAEL JACKSON. That being said, Michael was, is, and will forever be the most amazing dancer EVER...at age 50 or 90, I bet he can still outdace any of this so-called dancers we have now.

You mistunderstood.
I saw the 2002 Apollo performance in high definition, and is not the fact he can't dance anymore, is the fact can't dance as he used to do and that is it what people will see the most, fans will always be happy with any perfomance, but people who are not fans will notice the difference with past. That's it. nothing more.

Back