20/20 on ABC tonight

LisaU123

Proud Member
It is a special 2 hour 20/20. Barbera Walters talks to the Jacksons....thats what someone posted on another site. I do not know if this is accurate. The 20/20 site says they are reairing the memoril

old interview or new? and can someone record it and upload it here?

Ok I just read that Barbara called into the View this morning and the Jacksons called her and asked to talk to her and do this. So why badmouth her?

I am just going to be taping it. Just like I did when she had interviewed my beloved Michael back in September of 1997. I remember how much I was looking forward to seeing and taping that interview. In fact I had to stay home from school that day because I had such bad streph throat. And Michael always had away of making me feel better. I still have that interview on tape of course. Michael had looked so incredibly sexy in that outfit he was wearing that day.

I dont know, her tweet said one on one interviews with other people but she didnt mention any of the Jacksons

Jesus Christ, DO NOT WATCH THIS. It was fine for the first 5 minutes, but it's broken down already.

Some guy named Chris just said that this was "inevitable" for Michael and that Stevie Wonder touched the world in the way that MIchael Jackson never could.

Then that ho bag Walters said that "At one point during the ceremony, Blanket took his program and covered up his face, just like Michael used to. You have to wonder how those kids are going to turn out."

Fuck her.

Jesus Christ, DO NOT WATCH THIS. It was fine for the first 5 minutes, but it's broken down already.

Some guy named Chris just said that this was "inevitable" for Michael and that Stevie Wonder touched the world in the way that MIchael Jackson never could.

Then that ho bag Walters said that "At one point during the ceremony, Blanket took his program and covered up his face, just like Michael used to. You have to wonder how those kids are going to turn out."

Fuck her.

omg - big time eye rolls - these people are sooooooo idiotic. let's just celebrate the memorial and Michael.

After the Barbara/Bashir duo here, I'll pass. I'll just read here if there is anything important. Cannot STAND Barbara Walters after that.

If the family isn't there, it really isn't worth watching. Because these people will continue to spew ignorance and all things bad. I think I haven't gotten over them. I have learned that there will always be small, evil people in this world, and it is not my job to raect to them, it is my job to show them how to really live life.

At 50 years old, even before that, MJ has taught alot about the true meaning of this life; to love and give. And it is sad that some of these folks are so old, yet they have yet to learn that lesson.

I'm glad I didn't watch this. It's no surprise with ABC. Despite this beautiful and unforgettable memorial service for Michael, people still have something negative to say and try to downplay his impact on the world somehow. They can't appreciate and celebrate the joy that Michael Jackson has brought the world. The only reason I could think as to why they do this is because they never truly felt what joy really feels like. They never had someone that inspired them or maybe they didn't have someone that believed in them. It's truly ashame. It doesn't matter what these naysayers have to say because the outpouring of love and admiration for Michael Jackson outweighs them by a trillion percent.

I'm just upset that Barbara Walters was invited to sit with the family during the memorial and she still goes around spewing bs. The family trusted her. Seeing little Paris crying for her father, and Blanket clinging on to a doll of his father, and then for BW to go out and say that Blanket is going be messed up just like Michael is beyond insensitive. These children are grieving for their father, I don't know how people could judge them at a time like this. Sick world we live in. A really sick world.

I'm just upset that Barbara Walters was invited to sit with the family during the memorial and she still goes around spewing bs. The family trusted her. Seeing little Paris crying for her father, and Blanket clinging on to a doll of his father, and then for BW to go out and say that Blanket is going be messed up just like Michael is beyond insensitive. These children are grieving for their father, I don't know how people could judge them at a time like this. Sick world we live in. A really sick world.

I second that. She's such a cold hearted B*TCH!!!!!!!

Back