2 Hour + Show !!

I totally love Heartbreak Hotel, its probably my favourite Jacksons song. However you have to consider that there are only a certain ammount of songs that can be on a show, and there is already A LOT of ground to cover with all of his hits which the public are dying to see him perform.

Throwing on a song like Heartbreak Hotel would take up valuable space on the set list which means another song would have to be left out.

Maybe on a Jackson reunion show it would have a place :)
Yeah I think your right but we will see ..
I would love it if the setlist was leaked hihi :smilerolleyes:

on one side i would love to know if the setlist was leaked, but on the other side i absolutely dont wann know about the final setlist, because i might be disappointed then LOL

hahah , i bet if the setlist was in a bag , ya'll would open it..:D

I hope he manage to find a spot for Dirty Diana and Give Into Me in that 2 hour + show :D

Oh come on, for the last time Heartbreak Hotel is not even anywhere near a must do song.

Billie Jean
Beat It
Thriller
Black Or White
Man In The Mirror
Jackson 5 Medley
The Way You Make Me Feel
You Are Not Alone
Earth Song
Dont Stop Till You Get Enough
Smooth Criminal
Rock With You

You know , if he didn't sing this song live I would probably wont know it .. ( heartbreake hotel .. ) but its just my opinion :smilerolleyes:

2 hour and plus fucking show
thank you mr.jackson

yall give mj thnks he was suppose to stp touring after bad

That's great if true! If I had the chance to see Michael live in concert, I'd want it to be several hours long. He could stay there all day for all I care.

SOOO GREAT!

2 hous +

Can't wait til July! :)

he has to do...
one day in your life and human nature, one day was number 1 everywhere apart from america wasnt it? when was the last time he sang this in concert?

2 hour and plus fucking show
thank you mr.jackson

yall give mj thnks he was suppose to stp touring after bad
Wasn't it reported that MJ was making a million dollars a show during the Bad tour? Even though he said he wasn't going to tour anymore, for that kind of money, you know he would.

I know how you feel, dawg/gurl! :lol: Just be in a coma or something, but it'll be heeeere.

Hahah , Yeah ... :better:
Im very excited , i think im gonna by 2 tickets for 300pounds ..
and please say dawg :D

Wasn't it reported that MJ was making a million dollars a show during the Bad tour? Even though he said he wasn't going to tour anymore, for that kind of money, you know he would.

yea it was i remember that

Wow! I love to read such news. Michael is in good shape ---- it is very important, he is trying for us! I love it !!!!!!!!!! :wild: :punk:

So this concerts will be just as long as the previously ones.

That's great.

I have a gut feeling Michael will include a song or two from Invincible. Songs that come to mine include Unbreakable, You Rock My World, Speechless, and possibly Whatever Happens......WH would be a good song for Michael to sing to slow things down a bit...give his body a rest and just concentrate on vocals.

I would love to see him do a performance to We've Had Enough and For All Time

surprised that the shows will run for so long. its hard to chose with all the songs that mj has it could last for hours. just hope hes up for over 2 hrs with there being so many shows with ony 1 day off inbetween

It will be a loong show for a 50 year old man.

BUT, MJ isn't any 50 years old man. He will do fine I believe!

Many artist his age has done it before him.

Wow, gonna be so amazing! 2 hours + :O That's like, a dream come true. :wub:

and dont forget that he wont sing 2 hours nonstop. there will be some other things like videos or whatever in between

Yeah like there have been on all his previous tours.

This is soo great.

i just hope he doesnt do to much spectacular things such as the middle act of the eurovision song contest middle act... its amazing.. with flying dancers..but..hey I wanna see MJ NOTHING ELSE.

Back