18 pound tickets on viagogo now. UPDATE, FAKE

Re: 18 pound tickets on viagogo now

i just got one confirmation from viagogo, not two. i will get the second confirmation if the seller agrees or so. so lets wait and see

How much did you guys pay for the booking fee?

Wow, I'll be waiting to hear if you guys get the 2nd confirmation email. All I could think is that it must've been a mistake, like someone forgot the zero at the end, lol. Maybe you'll luck out and they'll have to honor the price or something ;)

Wow, congrats!!! Let us know when you get the confirmations :):)

Wow that's madness!! Aw too bad I was at work lol.
Congrats to those that got them! :D

Congrats to all! Too bad I missed it. :(

Wow, I'll be waiting to hear if you guys get the 2nd confirmation email. All I could think is that it must've been a mistake, like someone forgot the zero at the end, lol. Maybe you'll luck out and they'll have to honor the price or something ;)

well thats what i thought first also but there were different tickets with different prices (from 18 to 25 pound or so) and it would be a very big coincidence when the zero was missing on all of the prices or dont u think?

Yeah I'm thinking they're genuine. I tend to think most tickets on Viagogo are, being as the seller gets charged if they don't send the tickets etc. Doesn't seem much point for people to try and con people, or to post them up if they're not certain about selling! I think these were probably from AEG or something! Would be cool if they keep doing it!

Could they be after-show tickets but labelled wrong? Isn't 18 pound the price of an after-show tik?

It's really strange that they were so cheap, something must have gone wrong somewhere in the system - there's no way that was on purpose, surely! Congrats though, that's really cool! :D

£7 booking fee for my £18 ticket

A1 BK

ROW Q

SEAT 589

I hope you made a typing mistake, because there is no seat with that number in floor section :no:

As far as I can remember, seat 589 is in BK 406 or 407...

I hope you made a typing mistake, because there is no seat with that number in floor section :no:

Do you have any idea of what the seating number arrangement is like on the floor?

02_Arena_Seated.JPG

just checked and email says.

a1
row q

oh well .lets wait and see:timer:

If they are fake then Viagogo have got a big problem on there hands , as they are meant to be the only place for "officail" tickets, and this forum advertises there website

I hope those who got tickets have got tickets for other dates as well..
The whole £20 tickets thing sounds very dodgy to me...

Me too... A Michael Jackson concert for that cheap...? That's more than 3x less than what tickets actually were... I think unfortunately that those who bought them were scammed... :(

BUT, good luck! I hope I'm proved wrong. :)

I really hope they put some more cheap ones up.

maybe it's a stunt from AEG.
they've gained a lot of money anyway with the price per ticket they're selling for.. 200 pounds +

I hope those who got tickets have got tickets for other dates as well..
The whole £20 tickets thing sounds very dodgy to me...

yeah I have plenty, That's why if something is wrong here I won't mind.
I hope others that got some have tickets for another night too.

I found this on viagogo website....

What does Declining Price mean?
"Declining Price" allows you to select both a start and end price for your tickets. The tickets will first appear at the start price and, unless they are purchased, the price will decrease linearly every day until the end price is reached on the date of your choice.

The tickets could sell at any price between the start price and the end price. The system automatically drops the price on a daily basis.

did anyone buy extra of these cheap tickets that they would be willing to sell for face value or a little more.

Were there any of those cheap tickets for July 26th? Floor/1st tier seats?

I think there's a mistake with that a1 ticket. I hope there hasn't been one but if there has...people would kill for that ticket at that price anyway. I wouldn't worry too much!

Back