18 Mar09...the buzz...is intensifying..

Uh, nobody can dance like Michael. I'm so serious. Nobody looks like Michael when he dances, so how're they gonna have someone pretend to be him? Just another rehashed rumor. Michael knows his fans want to see him dance, not some impersonator. He wouldn't do that.

Uh, nobody can dance like Michael. I'm so serious. Nobody looks like Michael when he dances, so how're they gonna have someone pretend to be him? Just another rehashed rumor. Michael knows his fans want to see him dance, not some impersonator. He wouldn't do that.
Strong co-sign. Ain't nobody else can dance exactly the way Mike dance. The part of the article mentioning a group of impersonators is b.s. And I don't think Kenny Ortega said that. The writer must have made a mistake in putting his name instead of someone else'.
The Lost Children said:
They confuse Ortega with Leach ... :doh:
Who is Leach?

I like the dress. His beautiful eyes:wub: The designer could've done a better job with his 'fro, tho.

Yeah, I agree. I was wondering if I was the only one that thought this :)

i'll be the odd one out and say "i really don't like that dress" I think its the hair or supposed hair that's turning me off. That spikey looking wanna be fro hair is not the business. lol im sorry.:no:
:rofl:

Eeek I'm not too keen on the dress but looking on the positive side of things is really cool seeing some appreciation for MJ in the fashion world :).

They confuse Ortega with Leach ... :doh:

You know things are in a horrible condition, when they can't even get that very small fact correctly. LOL! But I ain't even mad at them, at this point I feel sorry for them all.

They were all prepared to write how nobody showed up at the press conference and how nobody brought tickets to the O2 shows, but Mike once again flipped the script on those suckers.

All I can do is laugh, because the media had to re-group and come up with some OTHER stories to make up for the ones they couldn't write, because once again MJ proved them ALL wrong by selling out those concert dates like he did.

I feel that I am preparing myself to hear all kinds of strange "news" about what Michael is up to from now on. I expect that things will be a bit quiet for a while now, and thats when most of the imaginative (!) or rather pure fabrication mixed with some other reliable info already know.
Normal procedure when it comes to celebrity news.

I feel that I am preparing myself to hear all kinds of strange "news" about what Michael is up to from now on.

Yep, but this time around it's gonna be HARD for them to come up with anything viable, because they have been wrong so many times. Especially with the lung transplant/emphysema story. They had folks going with that round of stories and I really think it's gonna be hard to sell anymore stories along those lines.

I truly think the media messed up, when they circulated the lung transplant/emphysema story, only to have MJ come out and announce O2 concert dates. The media got played, BIG TIME!

^As if they care. The media is the media, they will report anything that will get them attention and sales, no matter how stupid it may sound. That's all it is all about with them.

Back