12Mar09:...hot news..hot news..London is on fire..

This week Michael not only silenced his critics.. he silenced his competition...Britney who??? U2 who??? Beyonce who?? J Timberlake who? Usher who? Ne-yo who?

Rasta, you got me cracking up over here.

Now don't get me wrong, I respect all artist, but this MJ O2 news has just put a damper on EVERYBODY else's news. I love it!

I actually feel bad for anybody else who happens to be announcing tour dates right now.

I am so happy for all you guys who will be going to the concerts. I definately will not be able to go (and believe me I'm a bit sad right now), but I just hope you all have a fantastic time.

Michaelmania is in effect!

With God all things are possible!

I feel the same way. Man! I hope he does some shows in the U.S.!!!!!!!

Thanks for the news! Michael Jackson hysteria is back! And some people thought it couldn't happen lol. Now they are all shocked and silent. Muhahahaha!!!

The way Michael did it was perfect! Announcing at the pc that he was only doing 10 shows and that would be it for ever! Thats what caused the panic and the mad dash! then he takes over the entire ad break during the dance program, causing even more hysteria

Then he adds more dates to cope with the demand...it makes him look good...he's a genius when it comes to creating hype! im loving it!

I see a great plan. Release concerts plans, ticket sales BEFORE even releasing new music. In that way the critics can't trash a new record so the demand for tickets is now even greater than it might have been. Then release new music.

Does anybody remember the famouse "You ain't seen nothin' yet!" quote from the WMA 2000?

With all that mania and hype and 45 concerts (wow!!, more expected I guess)

I think it's now that we are seeing it... Simply, "This is it!"... :wild::clapping:

The last 2 weeks have been amazing and ya know, we ain't seen nothin' yet !!!

Fasten your seat belts ! :agree:

:clapping: :yes:

lol yeah this is crazy as heck, i mean like i said i kinda feel sorry for anyone else planning tours etc. Especially any smaller bands etc, hoping for a gig series at the o2. This is cos I bet their dates are gonna keep getting pushed back and pushed back. Other than that yeah, anyone planning a tour better wait till at least december this year to announce it otherwise yano they gonna be damp squib failures.

Another thing this releasing tickets as demand increases is that it puts the scalpers(those who buy tickets and resell at outrageous prices) out of work, or at least makes it harder for them to do what they do. What some fans were complaining about has been looked after. Might be good to remember three little words:

"KEEP
THE
FAITH"

Quite a brilliant plan I think.

I see a great plan. Release concerts plans, ticket sales BEFORE even releasing new music. In that way the critics can't trash a new record so the demand for tickets is now even greater than it might have been. Then release new music.

Noa2...great point... and these tickets are selling without any new music being out...he is not on top40 or Pop radio... no big interview or no million $$$ promo push and yet STILL he has already sold 350,000 tickets in minutes or hours....

do you know how hard Beyonce, Usher or JT have to work to get 1/2 or 1/4 of that amount???

music industry.... take notes... and get on your knees....Hurricane Mike.. is causing chaos............

yea Rasta and I can even see he's just releasing 1 or 2 songs before the concerts and then a new song round christmas and new album spring 2010 after London series ended. (but I really want the album now)

This week Michael not only silenced his critics.. he silenced his competition...Britney who??? U2 who??? Beyonce who?? J Timberlake who? Usher who? Ne-yo who?

:girl_haha:

music industry.... take notes... and get on your knees....Hurricane Mike.. is causing chaos............

:yes: :worship::lmao:

Ain't NOBODY "BAD" like MIKE!!! :girl_happy:

In the words of Steve Harvey. ''Hey Usher put your shirt back on!''

Wow Im so happy right now.
All those jerks out there who thought Michael was over should BOW DOWN TO THE KING.
I feel so sorry for other artists out there right now cuz they don't have a hope in hells chance.
Thanks for the news Rasta....and long live MICHAELMANIA!!!!!!!!!!

So the 50 dates rumoured in the very beginning is true. Now 50 shows for Michael. Way to go Michael! Media and haters should never underestimate the power of the people. I am so happy for him. We are not swayed by proganda and can make our own minds up. Still haven't got my tickets though. LOL! Fingers crossed I get something tomorrow.

So the 50 dates rumoured in the very beginning is true. Now 50 shows for Michael. Way to go Michael! Media and haters should never underestimate the power of the people. I am so happy for him. We are not swayed by proganda and can make our own minds up. Still haven't got my tickets though. LOL! Fingers crossed I get something tomorrow.

i just dont understand him doing 50 shows in london. ive never heard of that before. cmon Mj split it with america!!!

OMG! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to be reading all of this fabulous news! MICHAEL-MANIA 2.0! LOL! I LOVE IT! **jumps for joy** I scored a ticket to two shows, already have my plane ticket, and I am currently looking for a place to stay...I never EVER EVER thought I would be able to experience all of the joy and craziness (good crazy) that's going on now!

THE KOP IS GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE TRULY HOW IT'S DONE!

IN YOUR FACE HATERS!!!! THIS IS IT! YAY!!!!

Back