12Mar09:...hot news..hot news..London is on fire..

Rasta Pasta

Proud Member

Mj News in Review : 12 Mar09
By Popular Demand, Michael Jackson Adds 20 More London Dates

Today 11:33 AM PDT by
Josh Grossberg

Michael Jackson is really milking his "final curtain call."
With the Thriller faithful snapping up seats at blinding speed, the erstwhile King of Pop has added 20 more con
293.jackson.michael.030509.jpg

Tim Whitby/Getty Images
certs to his summer residency at London's O2 Arena, bringing his total run to 30 shows.

Don't stop till you get enough, indeed.

Jackson's first live performances since 2001 will kick off July 8. He'll play a string of dates over the subsequent three months with periodic weeklong breaks before wrapping things up Sept. 29.

Advance tickets for the new shows went on sale at 7 a.m. GMT for fans who registered ahead of time at michaeljackson.com. The general public gets its crack on Friday, with seats fetching from $69 to $103 for the 23,000-capacity venue.

The deluge of presale ticket requests from fans around the globe caused the Ticketmaster servers to crash, causing several delays.

"We have witnessed an unprecedented level of demand for the Michael Jackson concerts at the O2. Unfortunately due to a technical issue, we were unable to facilitate all immediate ticket requests," said Chris Edmonds, managing director of Ticketmaster U.K., in a statement. "Apologies to those fans who were unable to log on, but fans should keep on trying to purchase tickets."

Promoter AEG said earlier this week that half the tickets for the first 10 comeback shows sold out within minutes of going on sale.

The promoter has hinted that even more dates could be in the offing, and Jackson's own publicist previously said the entertainer was planning a world tour.

The 50-year-old moonwalker said last week that the O2 stand will be his "final farewell"—at least to performing live in London.

Of course, British oddsmakers are already taking bets on whether he will be healthy enough to honor the commitment.
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b103871_by_popular_demand_michael_jackson_adds.html

Washington Post

Arts, Briefly Michael Jackson Adds More ‘final’ Shows
New York Times - ‎3 hours ago‎
What began as a humble farewell from Michael Jackson to 200000 or so of his fondest fans has somehow metamorphosed into a spectacle. ...
Promoter adds more Michael Jackson dates in London The Associated Press
Michael Jackson Adds 17 Dates To London Run MTV.com
Michael Jackson Adds 20 Concerts to London Run as Scramble for ... Rolling Stone
Bloomberg - Billboard
all 497 news articles

NME.com

Demand for Michael Jackson gigs crashes ticket website
NME.com - ‎12 hours ago‎
Demand for the gigs meant that fans hoping to get tickets were faced with error messages when logging on to Michaeljackson.com today (March 11). ...

Michael Jackson mania returns as fans scramble for London concert ...
Telegraph.co.uk - ‎13 minutes ago‎
Pop fans of a certain age reverted to their teenage selves as Michael Jackson mania gripped the world yesterday for the first time in 12 years. ...

That's it for Michael Jackson advance tickets
Scotsman - ‎19 minutes ago‎
PRESALE tickets to Michael Jackson's summer residency at London's O2 Arena have already sold out, despite eleven more dates being added yesterday. ...

The Auction

jackson_01_350x435_489999a.jpg

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/te...p.jsp?id=5765940&&offset=0&&sectionName=Music

Mj mentionings
'American Idol' judge Paula Abdul wackier than usual on Michael ...
New York Daily News - ‎6 hours ago‎
But some nights she just seems extra wacky and Michael Jackson night was one of those. Maybe it was the extra layer of glitter eye shadow or the strange ...

Virgin Media Music

Eoghan misses Jackson meeting?
The Press Association - ‎8 hours ago‎
X Factor finalist Eoghan Quigg apparently had his request to meet Michael Jackson turned down by Dermot O'Leary. The baby-faced Irish singer was at London's ...
EXCLUSIVE: ***** SNUBS X FACTOR EOGHAN Daily Star
all 12 news articles »

Mj London O2 Update
We have now sold out of the presale ticket allocation for 30 shows. Michael Jackson has agreed to add more shows, so you still have a chance to get tickets on presale.

We know that many of you have experienced frustrating delays so far and we apologise for these problems.

Demand for tickets is unprecedented, so please be patient and do keep trying.
If you have not yet been successful in purchasing tickets with your code, it WILL still work.

If you have registered but you haven’t yet received a presale code – there’s still a chance you will receive one tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled and keep checking your inbox!

http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/dates.php

Mj Bizniz news
MLive.com

Eric Church sings for the masses

MLive.com - ‎12 hours ago‎
Church, a Granite Falls, NC, native who wrote songs fulltime for Sony/ATV Tree before launching his own career, is scheduled to play Clutch Cargo's on ...

Marco Antonio Solís and Joan Sebastian Named Songwriters of the ...

MSNBC - ‎Mar 4, 2009‎
Tropical Song of the Year: "Conteo Regresivo" written by Juan José Hernández Doejo, published by Clave Beat Music and Sony/ATV. ...

The Beatles' music-based video game to release in September

Business of Cinema - ‎Mar 10, 2009‎
The Beatles: Rock Band marks the first time that Apple Corps, along with EMI Music, Harrisongs Ltd, and Sony/ATV Music Publishing, has agreed to present The ...

Mj quote of the week
"This is it. I mean, this is really it. This is the final curtain call. I will see you in July! I love you! I really do, you have to know that I love you"

Last edited:
..more... Mj News in Review

Michael Jackson mania returns as fans scramble for London concert tickets

Pop fans of a certain age reverted to their teenage selves as Michael Jackson mania gripped the world yesterday for the first time in 12 years.

By Louise Armitstead
Last Updated: 12:04AM GMT 12 Mar 2009

Nearly 350,000 tickets to see the "past-it" King of Pop perform in London this summer were sold after presale window opened yesterday at 7am.
Tickets for 10 shows announced for the tour that Mr Jackson, 50, said would be his final in Britain sold-out within minutes.

More dates were rapidly offered and by the end of the day a total of 27 shows had been sold prompting organisers, who put up half the tickets in the presale window, to claim a record despite the tickets not being officially on sale until tomorrow.

A total of 30 shows are being planned, which, at the 22,000-capacity venue and at about £70 a ticket, will gross over £2m.

Mr Jackson also stands to make further millions from spin-off merchandise, television syndication and DVD sales.

Randy Phillips, the president and chief executive of AEG Live, the tour promoter, has said that the singer will receive around £50m for the London shows.

The website for the O2, the venue for the shows, crashed in the scramble that gripped fans across the world including North Korea, Afganistan, Congo and Sri Lanka and Australia.

The technical breakdown sparked anger among fans who accused the organisers for wildly underestimating the level of demand.

"These types of problems usually only occur when the appropriate levels of planning and testing were omitted," said Martin Stern, of Keynote Systems, an online expert. "Flash crowds should have been anticipated for a Michael Jackson event."

Chris Edmonds, managing director of Ticketmaster, the site selling official tickets said: "We have witnessed an unprecedented level of demand for the Michael Jackson concerts at The O2.

"Unfortunately due to a technical issue, we were unable to facilitate all immediate ticket requests. Apologies to those fans who were unable to log on."

Hopeful fans had already been through a protracted process before the presale tickets went on offer yesterday.

After the bizarre press conference held at the O2 last Thursday, in which ***** repeatedly declared "this is it", fans had to register online and wait for a text or an email last night that then delivered a password for the presale window.

Millions of fans are said to have registered with just a few thousand managing to snap up tickets.

The demand has defied critics who predicted that the troubled superstar's career was finished after the five-month trial in 2005 on 10 charges of child molestation, attempted abduction and administering alcohol to a minor. Despite being acquitted, the rumours and the criticism persisted.
The court case together with years of extravagant living have negated millions of record sales and are thought to have left the 50-year-old star with an estimated £100m of debts. Last December Mr Jackson was forced to sell his Neverland ranch to an investment company in order to prevent a foreclosure sale.

Jackson's 10-date UK residency at the O2 will be his first live shows for 12 years. The day after his press conference, tickets that had not even been printed were selling on eBay for more than £300. The Michael Jackson official website was being bombarded with 16,000 hits a second.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...fans-scramble-for-London-concert-tickets.html

Michael Jackson Tickets Re-Selling For $10,000

March 11th, 2009 2:25pm EDT

Tickets for Michael Jackson's comeback gigs are changing hands on the internet for nearly $10,000 - just hours after going on sale.
The Thriller hitmaker announced his return to the stage last week at a press conference in London, unveiling a residency of 10 shows at the city's O2 Arena in July.

More than a million people registered to buy tickets and when pre-sale seats were made available on Wednesday, they were snapped up within minutes - prompting the singer to more than double his run and extend the residency until September.

The tickets - which go on sale to the general public on Friday - are expected to fully sell out and are already being offered up on the internet, with one pair of seats on auction website eBay reaching $9,999.99.

The shows currently stretch from July 8 until mid September, with more dates expected to be announced shortly.

Jackson hasn't played a full concert since 2001 and insists these shows will be his last in London.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/03/11/michael_jackson_tickets_re_selling_for_1_1

Last edited:
I am so happy for all you guys who will be going to the concerts. I definately will not be able to go (and believe me I'm a bit sad right now), but I just hope you all have a fantastic time.

Michaelmania is in effect!

With God all things are possible!

Thanks for posting the news, rasta.

I am LOVING the Michaelmania madness. Man, just like the old days! :)

Daaaamn, crash one of the biggest online ticket selling websites on the internet. O_O

LOL MichaelManiaaaa

They were crazy to even want to test the waters. I could have told them before hand that there would be a crush of people wanting these tickets and that the site wouldn't be able to handle it. Of course the ten shows sold out faster then hot cakes and they had to add 20 more. I mean, this is Michael Jackson we're talking about, the most popular performing and recording artist to ever live. Don't they understand that? You can see it everytime he steps out on the street, let alone when he performs.

They were crazy to even want to test the waters. I could have told them before hand that there would be a crush of people wanting these tickets and that the site wouldn't be able to handle it. Of course the ten shows sold out faster then hot cakes and they had to add 20 more. I mean, this is Michael Jackson we're talking about, the most popular performing and recording artist to ever live. Don't they understand that? You can see it everytime he steps out on the street, let alone when he performs.

I didn't understand that either. It is shocking to me that people actually questioned if he could sell out.

STILL kinda don't get why add more dates in London then other Countries. I know it selling like hotcakes BUT i think 10 shows is enuf, and speads it to i think other places. I have a feeling/hopeing that would happen....

"A total of 30 shows are being planned, which, at the 22,000-capacity venue and at about £70 a ticket, will gross over £2m."

WTF???
math??
22,000 x 30 x 70 = £46,200,000
Seriously...

I didn't understand that either. It is shocking to me that people actually questioned if he could sell out.

I don't know. I think a lot of people have actually convinced themselves, through brain washing or propoganda or whatever, that Michael really is washed up and no longer a viable force in the industry. Anyone thinking clearly should have been able to see that he's still the main man in the business and that he's still the biggest draw in the business. He's so well established and so talented and unique that it doesn't matter what's happened because he's one of a kind and ther'll never be another like him. People who are fans of his know this and even people who pretend to dislike him know this. He gets mobbed every time he steps out on the street. So what did they think was gonna happen? Seriously. I never doubted for a moment that when Michael decided to finally make his move that all hell was going to break lose, and it has. Michaelmania is right. He's still the top, no matter how many times the haters try to deny it. They're pathetic in their attempts to discredit him or to deny his popularity. Now, since they see how unparalleled his popularity STILL is, they're grasping at straws, trying to bitch about how he might not be able to handle the strain, blah, blah. They continue to underestimate him and his fan base, and they'll continue to be punched in the gut every time he defys their expectations because of it. It's their lose. You either jump on the train and go along for the ride or you stay left behind, watching on the side lines while everyone else has a blast, lol.

Thanx for posting Rasta Pasta. I can't go to the concert, but I'm happy and thankful that he's planned all of this. My life ain't good nowadays, but MJ making a comeback is def. gives me positive energy.

It's time to shut all the haters/doubters/naysayers down yall:punk:

Just adding some info on the new dates that are listed on the mjlive site...

We have sold out of the presale ticket allocation for the first 30 shows: 8 July through 29 September. But here’s the really good news! Michael Jackson has agreed to add even more shows, so you still have a chance to get tickets on presale. As the new shows become available, they will appear at the bottom of the list of performance dates on this page.
We encourage you to monitor Ticketmaster.co.uk as new shows will be immediately available for purchase on their official website as the shows are added.
We know that many of you have experienced frustrating delays when attempting to purchase tickets on Wednesday and we apologise for these problems. Demand for tickets is unprecedented, so please be patient and do keep trying.
If you have not yet been successful in purchasing tickets with your code, it WILL still work.
If you have registered but you haven’t yet received a presale code – there’s still a chance you will receive one. Keep your eyes peeled and keep checking your inbox!
And remember if you miss out on the presale, there will be tickets available on every show at the public on sale 7am (GMT) 13 March.
dates_date.gif
dates_city.gif
dates_venue.gif
dates_tickets.gif
Wednesday, July 8thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowFriday, July 10thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowSunday, July 12thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowTuesday, July 14thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowThursday, July 16thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowSaturday, July 18thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowWednesday, July 22ndLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowFriday, July 24thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowSunday, July 26thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowTuesday, July 28thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowThursday, July 30thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowSaturday, August 1stLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowMonday, August 3rdLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowMonday, August 10thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowWednesday, August 12thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowMonday, August 17thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowWednesday, August 19thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowMonday, August 24thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowWednesday, August 26thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowFriday, August 28thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowSunday, August 30thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowTuesday, September 1stLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowThursday, September 3rdLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowSunday, September 6thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowTuesday, September 8thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowThursday, September 10thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowMonday, September 21stLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowWednesday, September 23rdLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowSunday, September 27thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowTuesday, September 29thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowThursday, January 7thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowSaturday, January 9thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowTuesday, January 12thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowThursday, January 14thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowSaturday, January 16thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowMonday, January 18thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowSaturday, January 23rdLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowMonday, January 25thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowWednesday, January 27thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowFriday, January 29thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowMonday, February 1stLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowMonday, February 8thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowWednesday, February 10thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale NowFriday, February 12thLondon, United KingdomO2 ArenaPresale Now

Arts, Briefly
Michael Jackson Adds More ‘Final’ Shows

What began as a humble farewell from Michael Jackson to 200,000 or so of his fondest fans has somehow metamorphosed into a spectacle. The promoter AEG Live said it would add 13 dates to Mr. Jackson’s “This Is It” concert series, which begins on July 8 at the O2 Arena in London. Mr. Jackson’s first 10 shows sold out on Wednesday morning, The Associated Press reported, and his new dates, also at the O2 Arena, will take him through Sept. 10, with still more concerts expected to be announced.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/12/arts/music/12arts-MICHAELJACKS_BRF.html?ref=arts

Michael Jackson extends London O2 Arena residency into 2010

08530_130145_michaeljacksonratepaphot_01.jpg
Michael Jackson gives his two fingered salute to fans. The singer recently pulled out of a TV live comeback, citing...

Gig count up to 37 London dates

Michael Jackson has extended his forthcoming London O2 Arena residency to 37 dates – stretching into 2010.

As of this morning (March 12) the residency was set to stretch from July 8, throughout August and September then through January, with one date in February (18).

It is also rumoured that Jackson is set to announce a world tour in the near future.

Michael Jackson will play the following shows at the venue:

July: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
August: 1, 3, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 28, 30
September: 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 21, 23, 27, 29
January: 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18
February: 18

Tickets for the London O2 Arena dates go on general sale tomorrow (March 13) at 7am (GMT).

To check the availability of Michael Jackson tickets and get all the latest listings, go to NME.COM/GIGS now, or call 0871 230 1094.
http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/43400

Jackson takes comeback shows into 2010

Michael Jackson announces plans for Summer residency at the O2 Arena at a press conference held at the O2 Arena on March 5, 2009 in London, England.

Last Update: 8:41 am

Michael Jackson has bowed to pressure from fans and extended his comeback shows to a mammoth 45-date run. The star will be performing in London until February 2010.
The Thriller hitmaker announced his return to the stage last week, unveiling a residency of 10 shows at the British capital's O2 Arena in July.
More than a million fans registered to buy tickets for the 10 shows at the 20,000-capacity venue, with pre-sale seats snapped up within minutes of going on sale on Wednesday.
And due to the high demand for tickets the pop legend will now play 45 nights at the arena, spread out over eight months.
If the shows sell out, the massive residency, which dwarfs Prince's 21-date run at the O2 in 2007, will generate more than $90 million in ticket sales alone.
The shows, which Jackson insist will be his last in London, now stretch from July 8 until mid February.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday.
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Copyright WENN.com[/FONT]
http://www.13wham.com/entertainment...k-shows-into-2010/D-URK3tK5kSwjglpXTRRSA.cspx

[UPDATE] Michael Jackson London Shows Now Over 40 Dates
Posted by Mitch Michaels on 03.12.2009

Jackson expands "This Is It" shows into 2010...

Due to high demand during the presale, Michael Jackson's 10-night "This Is It!" has been expanded by over 30 shows.

Tickets are already showing up on eBay and Craigslist for around $75 and up. Traffic was so high during the pre-sale (at 3 AM EST), that Ticketmaster users were dealing with 15 minute wait times.

Tickets (if any remain) go on sale to the general public Friday.

Michael Jackson "This Is It!" Dates

Wednesday, July 8th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Friday, July 10th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Sunday, July 12th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Tuesday, July 14th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Thursday, July 16th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Saturday, July 18th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Wednesday, July 22nd London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Friday, July 24th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Sunday, July 26th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Tuesday, July 28th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Thursday, July 30th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Saturday, August 1st London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Monday, August 3rd London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Monday, August 10th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Wednesday, August 12th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Monday, August 17th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Wednesday, August 19th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Monday, August 24th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Wednesday, August 26th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Friday, August 28th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Sunday, August 30th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Tuesday, September 1st London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Thursday, September 3rd London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Sunday, September 6th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Tuesday, September 8th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Thursday, September 10th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Monday, September 21st London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Wednesday, September 23rd London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Sunday, September 27th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Tuesday, September 29th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Thursday, January 7th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Saturday, January 9th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Tuesday, January 12th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Thursday, January 14th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Saturday, January 16th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Monday, January 18th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Saturday, January 23rd London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Monday, January 25th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Wednesday, January 27th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Friday, January 29th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Monday, February 1st London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Monday, February 8th London, United Kingdom O2 Arena
Wednesday, February 10th London, United Kingdom O2
Friday, February 12th London, United Kingdom

Credit: RollingStone.com

http://www.411mania.com/music/news/99020/[UPDATE]-Michael-Jackson-London-Shows-Now-Over-40-Dates.htm

This is just so great. I hope MJ really really has a lot of fun with this. This is the opportunity of a lifetime - to show the world that the world is not done with MJ! And MJ can have fun during these concerts. I think he ought to get the worlds biggest super soaker and spray the audience, just for the fun of it!! LOL!! Get em when they least expect it!!

"A total of 30 shows are being planned, which, at the 22,000-capacity venue and at about £70 a ticket, will gross over £2m."

WTF???
math??
22,000 x 30 x 70 = £46,200,000
Seriously...

lol I know. Many journalists struggle with writing, so I wouldn't expect them to do maths too. That's stretching it a bit lol ;D

If you look at the gabs between the dates of the concerts, Michael doesn't seem to attende the Grammy for the next year !!

I am soo happy to read all the news- and don`t get me wrong but I am so happy that he did this in London and not in Vegas. Because if he did it in Vegas so many of the journalist would propably have been more negative.... Now, by planning only 10 shows and then having to add more because people want more- they can not describe it as anything other then a success:yes:
Media has been forced into reporting whats actually happening ( and if they are negative, they have to ignore it in silence).

these people believe the media blab than their own common sense

glad that Michael is silencing his critics ...and when 50 year Michael Jackson gets on that stage and rocks his azz off ...he will also be silencing alot more folks...

Tina Turner at 68years made Beyonce look amateur.............so Michael ...at 50 is going tear that O2 house DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!!:fortuneteller:

I am soo happy to read all the news- and don`t get me wrong but I am so happy that he did this in London and not in Vegas. Because if he did it in Vegas so many of the journalist would propably have been more negative.... Now, by planning only 10 shows and then having to add more because people want more- they can not describe it as anything other then a success:yes:
Media has been forced into reporting whats actually happening ( and if they are negative, they have to ignore it in silence).

me too.. love that he is doing this in London than Vegas...

Vegas has a certain stigma to it...

and with the success of Thriller Live inthe UK... I can see that London O2 would work better.... the world lives and travel to London...

but make no mistake... if or when Michael announce a US tour date... those tickets are going to go like hot cakes.. just like it did for MSG in 2001...

This week Michael not only silenced his critics.. he silenced his competition...Britney who??? U2 who??? Beyonce who?? J Timberlake who? Usher who? Ne-yo who?

HURRAAAAYYYY:woohoo:!!!!!ITS THE MICHAEL JACKSON MANIA!!!!! THE KING OF POP RULES FOREVER:jump:!!! YAHOOO:woohoo:!!! SO proud to be a Michael Jackson fan:clap:!!! Great times are here again!!! Praising the Lord:flowers:!!!

Back