02 April 09 News & Mentionings [New Leonard Rowe Statement]

God,looking through this makes me wonder why he'd sell all of this... Starting to believe he really is in need for money. Sad that he is selling all that has represented him through the years... awards? Come on... :(

not in need of money.

anyway, it's one report. we'll see shen or..if it happens.

I think some people are gonna be surprised when they attend this auction because I believe that Michael has recouped the things he didn't want to sell.

If I don't see the Neverland gates up for auction, then I will know that he recouped his stuff.

my legendary toe could give two legendary farts about which legendary person is NOT working w/ mr legend himself. aka whatever dude

and tscm, mj's gonnabe hella disappointed in criss' show

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/lu...l-jackson-plans-attend-criss-angels-embeliev/

Michael Jackson plans to attend Criss Angel’s Believe this weekend

Robin Leach

Magic fan Michael Jackson is all set to attend the Cirque du Soleil show Believe starring Criss Angel on Saturday night at the Luxor. The King of Pop heads into Sin City for the Mindfreak’s show of theatrical illusions, and seats have been reserved in case his children tag along, too!

It’s the first time that Michael has been back home to Las Vegas since announcing three weeks ago in London his run of 50 concerts at the 02 Arena in the British capital this summer. News reports out of London then indicated that Michael planned to land on the stage in a magical “float down” to open the show. Click HERE for our coverage during the massive ticket sale hysteria.

He's taking a break from the early rehearsals, which have been confirmed by AEG head honcho John Meglen as being underway in Los Angeles with director-choreographer Kenny Ortega, who staged the Sirens show here at Treasure Island. Click HERE for our interview with John when he celebrated the sixth anniversary of the Caesars Palace Colosseum. John told Vegas DeLuxe that he’d love to see Michael perform at The Colosseum.

Additional hotel security will be on hand to deal with any rush of fans, and Michael will be brought in through a special side entrance directly from his limousine. It’s expected that he will arrive seconds after the curtain has gone up on the show to avoid audience distraction, and he will be taken to Criss’s dressing room backstage seconds before the show ends.

Meantime, Michael has now given the final go-ahead for the amazing auction of his Neverland collection of memorabilia, wardrobe and amusement arcade items for April 22-25 to be held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.

Tomorrow on Vegas DeLuxe, we’ve got the full rundown of how you can bid online from anywhere in the world. There are more than 2,000 items being sold in eight categories and auction sessions, including garden statuary, furniture, antiques, paintings and Disneyana.

It’s being billed as the most exciting auction event of all time, and Julian Ellison, CEO of New York City’s Live Auctioneers, said: “All systems are go. All arrangements have been finalized. It will be real-time Internet bidding, but prospective bidders must sign up in advance via the Internet through LiveAuctioneers.com.

No Michael, don't go! It's a horrible show. HORRIBLE! lol. But seriously, it is.

CW's Michael Jackson “barmy” update! This week, one of Jackson's former dancers cast some light on just what it's like being part of Jackson's world. “In South America,” he revealed, “[Jackson] invited us all to a local toy store. When we went inside, he asked the management to lock the doors. Then he bought a present for every single person there - whether he knew them or not.”

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/celebrity/article6023402.ece

Michael's so nice.

50,000 Australian fans want Michael Jackson Oz concerts

April 02, 2009 12:48pm

A WHOPPING 50,000 Michael Jackson fans in Australia have signed a petition to bring the king of pop Down Under - and more are signing up every day.

After Jackson announced he would hold 50 comeback shows in London, it prompted an online appeal from Aussies eager to see their music hero.
Facebook fan Christos Winter, 19, decided he would use the social networking site to launch the petition and was stunned by the response.
He said: ''In just one week more than 50,000 people have signed up, and each day thousands more are adding their names.''
The man responsible for hit albums Thriller and Bad has been in hot water over recent years for his child sex trial and an incident where he dangled his infant son over a balcony.
Winter says he hopes to match the 80,000 signatures Bob Francis collected in the 1960s to bring the Beatles to Adelaide.
He said: ''I've noticed that a lot of the (petition) members are part of Generation Y, who have seen Jackson on sites such as YouTube, but who have never seen him live in concert.
''Jackson is a natural born performer and I really feel that these fans deserve to live this experience.''
Jackson, 50, has indicated the London shows which start at the O2 arena in July, are the last chance to see him perform but Winter continues to obtain signatures to see if that will change the Superstar's mind.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...5003421,00.html

Well that's encouraging. I hope MJ sees the petition and goes to Australia. U.S. fans should do something like this too, I really want him to come here as well. Wonder if there's something like this on facebook?

Anyway, thx for all the postings. That story about the mural is pretty cooll. I've always loved Mike's look in "Smooth Criminal". Very nice. I wish I could see it in person.

Thank you for the news :D

Five orders Simon Cowell and Michael Jackson docs

Five has ordered two more 60-minute fast turnaround docs from Zig Zag Productions on Michael Jackson and Simon Cowell.

Michael Jackson: The Second Coming? examines the past few years of the singer's life and the build-up to his return to the stage this summer.

The doc will air ahead of the first of Jackson's 50 concerts at the 02, which start in July.

Simon Cowell: Where Did it All Go Right? is a celebration of the pop culture icon, examining the roots of his "global domination in entertainment". It will air in May.

Gerard Barry executive produces both shows, which were ordered by Five head of factual entertainment Steve Gowans.

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/news/2009/04/five_orders_simon_cowell_and_michael_jackson_docs.html

I really really hope this documentary will be positive. The last thing MJ needs right before his concerts is more negativity :no:

And I really love the story about Michael buying toys for complete strangers in the toy store. He's so generous :D I wish more people were like that. I love him :wub:

50,000 Australian fans want Michael Jackson Oz concerts

April 02, 2009 12:48pm

A WHOPPING 50,000 Michael Jackson fans in Australia have signed a petition to bring the king of pop Down Under - and more are signing up every day.

After Jackson announced he would hold 50 comeback shows in London, it prompted an online appeal from Aussies eager to see their music hero.
Facebook fan Christos Winter, 19, decided he would use the social networking site to launch the petition and was stunned by the response.
He said: ''In just one week more than 50,000 people have signed up, and each day thousands more are adding their names.''
The man responsible for hit albums Thriller and Bad has been in hot water over recent years for his child sex trial and an incident where he dangled his infant son over a balcony.
Winter says he hopes to match the 80,000 signatures Bob Francis collected in the 1960s to bring the Beatles to Adelaide.
He said: ''I've noticed that a lot of the (petition) members are part of Generation Y, who have seen Jackson on sites such as YouTube, but who have never seen him live in concert.
''Jackson is a natural born performer and I really feel that these fans deserve to live this experience.''
Jackson, 50, has indicated the London shows which start at the O2 arena in July, are the last chance to see him perform but Winter continues to obtain signatures to see if that will change the Superstar's mind.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...5003421,00.html

I am in Sydney where should I sign where where where??? :punk::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

someone also started a petition for him to come to the states.. I signed of course.. and a MJ fanclub out of Las Vegas is taking out an ad in one of the big newspapers asking him to come tour the U.S.

The comment is that he has no comment ? :lol::lol:

I know, that was NO statement. The thread title is misleading in my opinion, because it says "New Leonard Rowe Statement" and then the only statement in the statement is "I have no statement" :lol:

Back