WANTED: Flyer for MJ Activities

I just wanted to check in to let you know that the events have been wonderful, the ones you created flyers for! I really appreciate everything you all are doing. It is all for L.O.V.E.

We are working on events for September, I will keep you updated on the first post. I have one that I am putting on there right now for our next dance class!

Hello all! I added TWO new events for next month! I really appreciate your talent, feel free to post your info on the flyer you create for us and our events! You deserve the recogition!

Thank you!

You guys are awesome! I look forward to seeing your creativity!

I have a new event to add!

Another Michael Jackson Dance Class (same information as the previous classes except the date is 9-5-10 and the time is 12:00 - 1:30pm).

Thank you so much! You ARE beautiful for doing this as we honor Michael and continue his legacy!

You guys are awesome! I look forward to seeing your creativity!

I have a new event to add!

Another Michael Jackson Dance Class (same information as the previous classes except the date is 9-5-10 and the time is 12:00 - 1:30pm).

Thank you so much! You ARE beautiful for doing this as we honor Michael and continue his legacy!

do you still need this one?

lol I just noticed the date..
Is it 5th of September or 9th of May ?

Anyway I'm still working on the banner for bowling night :)

Hi, it was yesterday, the 5th of September. I forget the dates are a little off compared to Europe.

We will have a new date/time for next week's class hopefully soon.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Hi, it was yesterday, the 5th of September. I forget the dates are a little off compared to Europe.

We will have a new date/time for next week's class hopefully soon.

Thank you for all your hard work!

I was ill and I still dont feel very well and I didnt touch my photoshop in some time.
I hope I will be able to finish the one I said I will do for the dancing night.

dear,

Here's the flyer for the bowling night :)
I'm glad I could make it b4 the dateline O_O..
sorry for the wait..

bowlingnight.jpg

dear,

Here's the flyer for the bowling night :)
I'm glad I could make it b4 the dateline O_O..
sorry for the wait..

bowlingnight.jpg

This is beautiful. I see one little typo in SHOE RENTAL. I love the bowling ball like the earth in his hands wearing the black fedora and jacket. So touching! Awwww.... Thank you so much!

I have more events coming!

Last edited:
I was ill and I still dont feel very well and I didnt touch my photoshop in some time.
I hope I will be able to finish the one I said I will do for the dancing night.

Hi, I hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself and when you get a chance, check out the new events I posted! Thank you!

Hi, these are great designs, noticed the 'n' and 'h' in 'night' are back to front, just wondered if that was the font style? Didn't want it being spoilt if there was a error?

hi dear,

thanks for your wonderful comment and u got a great pair of eyes ^__^ At first I thought you were talking about the night at the bottom instead of the top. Yes. It's a font :)

Can anyone make a full size version of this, a generic MICHAEL JACKSON ROLLER SKATING NIGHT with the toe pic, but with MJ wearing skates? I found it on the internet but it looks to be a part of a previous larger poster. Please??? Thank you!

50193_163698736973995_4400_n.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone make a full size version of this, a generic MICHAEL JACKSON BOWLING NIGHT with the toe pic, but with MJ wearing skates? I found it on the internet but it looks to be a part of a previous larger poster. Please??? Thank you!

50193_163698736973995_4400_n.jpg

that is cool :) do you mean ice skates or?
I will try and make that one soon, possibly tomorrow.. I was in so much work until today, finally I have a weekend off yay

that is cool :) do you mean ice skates or?
I will try and make that one soon, possibly tomorrow.. I was in so much work until today, finally I have a weekend off yay

i meant roller skating, not bowling. I am looking for the whole thing the entire pose from head to toe on roller skates. Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!

I love the flyer for Skate Night! Beautiful! Wow! Is there a way to isolate MJ without the writing on him separately, in a separate file too? Thank you! Love it. Gonna start sending it out! You guys ROCK (and roll..... LOL)

Thank you for isolating MJ on skates.

Can you possibly, and i know i am asking so much of you already, but do you have the MJ pose with the fedora on, and can you use that one on the skates? The skating rink is wanting a generic one to post. Thank you!

Back