The NECK Thread. ;)

149121_167592579940747_100000700198169_359492_5717076_n.jpg
:wild:

OMG, these bones :love: !!!! have you noticed that Paris got them too?

35i3v2d.jpg

2eelkkn.jpg

qwsy.jpg

I am not even kidding when I say I GASPED just at the title of this thread in the list of threads... I didn't even know this one exists and now, I don't even remember who I was 5 minutes ago...

I could only bear one page of this. It's like when I discovered the sweat thread all over again...I'm not sure how to proceed

I am BREATHLESS

WTF GOLD CHAIN WHAT?!

Also hair...also buckles....also DANGEROUS ERA WITH BAD ERA STYLING IS MY NEW SEXUALITY 😭 🥵

I want this to fill an entire wall of my living room

@zinniabooklover why did you have to bump another amazing pic thread?!?!! Will I never know peace??

JK, never change.

@zinniabooklover why did you have to bump another amazing pic thread?!?!! Will I never know peace??

JK, never change.
And this is pretty much where yesterday's madness started. Or, at least, kicked up to a whole other level of intense. And it just went on from there. There was just no hope for me once I found this. My brain is a bit mashed from exhaustion today but I pretty much bonded with the whole thread. Usually I go through and cherry pick the best shots to share elsewhere. But not this one. Oh no!

Obvs, like any other picture thread there are loads of empty spaces now and broken links but there is lots of good stuff. That said, I have a STACK of photos I want to add to the thread and I'm trying to behave myself. Trying to make myself post them in a steady stream rather than my usual mad rampage. My bookmarks look INSANE atm, lol.

Totally agree, it was *just* like when I found the Sweat Thread. That intense!!!

Back in the 1980's there were lots of lovely photos of Michael. But we had a limited number compared to now. So you'd see the same shots used over and over. Not complaining, those photos to this day remain some of my absolute faves. I will never get tired of seeing them. But now? Having access to so many 'new' photos? It is intoxicating. 😲

I think I'm compensating for all the years of endless repetition with the photos. It's a whole new era. :D

Back