Stevie Wonder~merged~

Re: Any Stevie Wonder fans?

Yes me! I love Stevie Wonder. :wub:

well im not a fan like i am of michael, but i love stevie wonder, he is just great, i love alot of songs like "isnt she lovely" , "for your love" , "Superstition" and much more...:D

Stevie Wonder is amazing. Without my dad though I dont think I would appriciate him anywhere near as much as I do. He is incredible.
One of my favourites is 'All I Do' amoung the rest of them :)

He's another original. Love, love him. Thanks for posting.

Stevie Wonder, what a genius, GENIUS, i LOVE HIM, if there is anyone who does not love his music, is defenetly deaf...

And apart of that, he is such a GOOD PERSON; i mean his heart, he is a man of principles, the way he remembers Michael, only a true genius can recognize genius on another genius....

Stevie Wonder was just born a musical genius, his melodies are simply wonderful, i ADORE HIM, adore him

yes im a fan, defenetly

I love all he does... cause i just love his style

And apart of that, he is such a GOOD PERSON; i mean his heart, he is a man of principles, the way he remembers Michael, only a true genius can recognize genius on another genius....

I agree. I think it was in the Geraldo interview, Michael said "When Stevie talks, people listen" and he's right :yes:

Stevie Wonder is an amazing artist, there's no doubt about that. I haven't really looked that much into him but my favorite song by far would probably be Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours).

:)

He is fantastic!

That voice is out of this world and his songwriting skills are killer.

He is so legendary and fantastic.

For people who may not have seen/heard the full extent of Stevie's vocal abilities, check out this video...

[youtube]Zkt-oPZL86c[/youtube]

I don't know any of his songs (except Just Good Friends;)) but Stevie is cult^^
And it looks kinda funny when he sings:D

You've never heard "Signed, Sealed, Delivered"? Or "My Cherie Amour"? Or "Superstition"?

Daamnnn.....

STEVIE!! I love this man right here..he's one of my favorite male vocalists and artists along with MJ..He has some of the best songs with beautiful lyrics..my favorites are Ribbon In the Sky and Overjoyed..a lot of his songs are the soundtrack to my life like MJ's music..

Another song I love by him is "Lately". :wub:

I'm sorry but jodeci did a good job with that song. I normally hate it when artists remake a song and oversing on it when the original artist just let the words and music flow together, but I give them props for that.

ON another note (StarryNights90)^^^ where in the world did you find that eye cand? Yum!!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

I'm sorry but jodeci did a good job with that song. I normally hate it when artists remake a song and oversing on it when the original artist just let the words and music flow together, but I give them props for that.

I agree with you. :)

ON another note (StarryNights90)^^^ where in the world did you find that eye cand? Yum!!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

I got the picture from MJ's forum on The Internet Movie Database..someone posted the picture in one of the threads..MJ looks so grown & sexy in this!

I really really love when him and Bruce sing their part on "We are the world":clapping:

I wish I had his voice dammit!

I didn't know much Stevie's music before Michael's death when I started to listen more his work.

He has really become one of my favourite artists :) So many great songs like Overjoyed, Part-time lover, I wish, As..

Did any of you guys seem him on Jonathan Ross?

[youtube]VQkmx3Vdqw8[/youtube]

[youtube]GCv08qspA_U[/youtube]

Back