NEW | Michael Jackson Memoir: The Lost Tapes

I mean, like you said, it's kinda obvious it would be posted elsewhere, also it's not something they produced so being annoyed at that and trying charge because of it just reeks of a weird need for unwarranted compensation.

Also I do not think people auctioning stuff off is a good thing, either, really
People don't want to work to earn a living man. Get with it.

Wait so MJ wrote State of Shock with a 12 year old called Randy Hansen.
But the record label sent royalty cheques to Randy Hansen, the guitarist born in 1954, who'd never even met Michael Jackson?

What a strange situation
He said Randy [12 y/o] came up with the title, not lyrics. Randy [guitarist] has been receiving royalties the whole time and never said anything?

Sometimes I think Michael enjoyed telling little white lies. He asked Mick to write lyrics for SOS and Mick presented "gotta be mine 'cause you're so fine. I like your style, it makes me smile" but Michael told him "smile" is too soft. How is this line possible if Michael and Freddie already did the demo in 1982 and the lyrics were already there?

EDIT: He was still talking about Randy, not Mick

Last edited:
He said Randy [12 y/o] came up with the title, not lyrics. Randy [guitarist] has been receiving royalties the whole time and never said anything?

Sometimes I think Michael enjoyed telling little white lies. He asked Mick to write lyrics for SOS and Mick presented "gotta be mine 'cause you're so fine. I like your style, it makes me smile" but Michael told him "smile" is too soft. How is this line possible if Michael and Freddie already did the demo in 1982 and the lyrics were already there?
michael told the boy to come up with some lyrics after he (the boy) came up with the title. michael decided that those lyrics were ‘too soft’ and changed them. it had nothing to do with mick at that point. he was a duet partner and nothing else. this process could have happened before freddie’s involvement.
here’s a snippet of the video that focuses on ‘state of shock

Mick had nothing to do with the lyrics, the 12 year old kid came up with the lyrics and MJ altered them to give them more of an edge.

Surely the situation must've resolved itself at some point, with the kid getting the royalties, but it still means that every historical record (Wikipedia etc) is wrong about saying Randy Hansen (guitarist) co-wrote the song.

Yea I listened to it again. I guess they way Michael worded it to me felt like he was only saying the kid didn’t title and he and Mick started writing it

As mentionned on mjfrance, the name was corrected in Moonwalk

RKwICwL.png

I want to hear about Michael’s collaboration with rockwell and how that came about. I’ve heard conflicting stories about that..

this is the best mj-related channel at the moment. I hope it doesn’t get taken down.

Wait, there's more to the story lol

Apparently, both Sonia and her husband Howard Mann were sued by the Estate in 2013 for publishing Katherine's 'Remembering Michael' photo book without permission, as well for the documentary that Mrs. Jackson changed her mind after realising that the two were not trustworthy people. They were also behind the creation of 'Opis None', the horrible remix passed off as unreleased that ended up in court.

Wait, there's more to the story lol

Apparently, both Sonia and her husband Howard Mann were sued by the Estate in 2013 for publishing Katherine's 'Remembering Michael' photo book without permission, as well for the documentary that Mrs. Jackson changed her mind after realising that the two were not trustworthy people. They were also behind the creation of 'Opis None', the horrible remix passed off as unreleased that ended up in court.

Wow, Opus None reference in 2024. What's old is new again.

I’m just happy to hear michael’s previously unheard thoughts on his music. it doesn’t matter to me who uploads these conversations. I don’t understand the witch-hunt to be honest. just seems like a jealous attempt to ruin it for everyone else.

I'm loving the videos too, I just find the whole story interesting. A lot of people were complaining about the subscription and the paid demos, now it makes more sense considering this person has been illegaly using Michael and his family for over 10 years to make a profit. But hey, at least they're not talking negatively about him.

Last edited:
I'm loving the videos too, I just find the whole story interesting. A lot of people were complaining about the subscription and the paid demos, now it makes more sense considering this person has been illegaly using Michael and his family for over 10 years to make a profit. But hey, at least they're not talking negatively about him.
Never expect something for free.

I'm willing to let all of that slide as long as they keep sharing unseen content lol

Anyone else hoping that they'll be uploading the 1983/1985 demo of Dirty Diana? I'm dying to hear MJ sing the guitar solo. This channel might just be our only way of getting that demo. Buffalo Bill for one would also be a dream come true.

I'm willing to let all of that slide as long as they keep sharing unseen content lol

Anyone else hoping that they'll be uploading the 1983/1985 demo of Dirty Diana? I'm dying to hear MJ sing the guitar solo. This channel might just be our only way of getting that demo. Buffalo Bill for one would also be a dream come true.
Next released item is "I Have This Dream" featuring R.Kelly, with an asterik besides it

I’m just happy to hear michael’s previously unheard thoughts on his music. it doesn’t matter to me who uploads these conversations. I don’t understand the witch-hunt to be honest. just seems like a jealous attempt to ruin it for everyone else.
I prefer for one account to upload these, preferably the person in possession of the content. It starts to get messy when other accounts start taking the content and uploading it to their own account without crediting. It's easier to just go to one channel to listen to it

I prefer for one account to upload these, preferably the person in possession of the content. It starts to get messy when other accounts start taking the content and uploading it to their own account without crediting. It's easier to just go to one channel to listen to it
to my understanding, that was already the case initially. ‘celebrity classified’ was the only channel to upload these conversations and demos for free. then people began stealing their content (some on this very site), and that’s when the (optional) subscription fee was implemented.

Back