MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Michael-Jackson-Will-You-Be-There-Jacket-550x550h.jpg

Kylie's Padam Padam eye make-up has a definite Michael / WYBT era look about it, imo.

zin why did you have ta post this full now im gonna go scatty hah
Yeah? i don't know much of KM art
Well, the Kylie photo bloody disappeared! The slow loading is getting on my nerves. Might skip it tonight. Anyway, this is the photo I was trying to team up with the WYBT photo of Michael.

kylie-minogue-padam-padam-tgj-1280x720.jpeg

Well, the Kylie photo bloody disappeared!
:ROFLMAO:i think gaz is going to think about putting a radio on here
The slow loading is getting on my nerves.
Yes i have been battling with it for many a day now too
Might skip it tonight. Anyway, this is the photo I was trying to team up with the WYBT photo of Michael.
thanks for doing it i hope it wasnt too much of a slow load
Oh i see it straight away zin. Yes it is the ...actually that is a sharp observation,:unsure: she really has got that eyeshadow even down to the consistency ...and the red lip is that exact depth of michaels to me.. . i wonder if Ms F has been styling her ?. She looks good actually and red is not my thing at all.

This is the one i like from her

Oh i see it straight away zin. Yes it is the ...actually that is a sharp observation,:unsure: she really has got that eyeshadow even down to the consistency ...and the red lip is that exact depth of michaels to me.. . i wonder if Ms F has been styling her ?.
Doubt it. She usually works with Caroline Barnes for make-up although I don't know who did the Padam make-up.

Doubt it. She usually works with Caroline Barnes for make-up although I don't know who did the Padam make-up.
If it is credited as mystery girl or not credited at all maybe Ms Faye did it after all? Please look at the banner ! :ROFLMAO::eek:i didn't see it untill i refreshed although i swear i saw it earlier because i had to change my post bout it because it went back to the bad tour one -So i refresh and there M is in all his WYBT glory ah i'm seeing things! going nuts :ROFLMAO:

Michael-Jackson-Will-You-Be-There-Jacket-550x550h.jpg

Kylie's Padam Padam eye make-up has a definite Michael / WYBT era look about it, imo.
zin why did you have ta post this full now im gonna go scatty haha
Yeah? i don't know much of KM art
I love that jacket ...he only wore it once :(
His pose , stance- love it ! love it all 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🐈‍⬛

Hello lovelies!!!

OMG Michaeeeeel!!!!!!!! Not him looking amazing AND having this expression on his face. Melancholy sassy!?!

I am sooo glad MJJC is working smoothly again (for now). I was scared to come here for a while :oops: because of
*words must be hidden* lol

Last edited:
Yay @bluemoon7 Goddess how r you ??
i have just come online , so. it has - has it? because it has been so frustrating for a while now

i love this photo of m . it's one of my fave childhood memories

@hope has distracted me with talk of the September harvest moon. :)

I knew you'd go mental over that, lol.

His make-up! 😲

I saw the moon yesterday!!!! Amazing, huge, red! I didn´t know it was Harvest moon *blush*. I will have to catch up on all of the moons, I love it.

My friend an I made made some (bad) pictures from my balcony:20230929_184210.jpg20230928_194237.jpg

I saw the moon yesterday!!!! Amazing, huge, red! I didn´t know it was Harvest moon *blush*. I will have to catch up on all of the moons, I love it.

My friend an I made made some (bad) pictures from my balcony:View attachment 2965
oh god i love this 1 ... it's like an orb of ....overcome. just hovering
i love that

oh god i love this 1 ... it's like an orb of ....overcome. just hovering
i love that
Yes, it was vey breathtaking. I don´t want to be arrogant, but the special thing for me was that it was my birthday yesterday, and suddenly my dear friend said. LOOK AT THE MOOOOOON!

She and her tried to make some pic:LOL:s, but the moon said: BEHOLD in silence, no pics today lol. Her hubby (he is from Scotland) was just laughing at us.

Yes, it was vey breathtaking. I don´t want to be arrogant, but the special thing for me was that it was my birthday yesterday, and suddenly my dear friend said. LOOK AT THE MOOOOOON!

She and her tried to make some pic:LOL:s, but the moon said: BEHOLD in silence, no pics today lol. Her hubby (he is from Scotland) was just laughing at us.

Errrr, my friends hubby, not the moon`s hubby lmao

Yes, it was vey breathtaking. I don´t want to be arrogant, but the special thing for me was that it was my birthday yesterday,
hbd i hope it was a beautiful day for you
and suddenly my dear friend said. LOOK AT THE MOOOOOON!

She and her tried to make some pic:LOL:s, but the moon said: BEHOLD in silence, no oics today lol.
well the pics you have got are stunning ... the first is so picturesque to me!
Her hubby (he is from Scotland) was just laughing at us.
just you your girl n the moon and the laughing guy in the corner lol
Hacked off with slow loading, excited bc Fuz just posted a new Prince interview,
hi zin did he oh more ?
hacked off bc of the Hadrian's Wall sycamore tree (I'm about to post something about that on Last Person), excited bc
ok :unsure:
I have pictures in my head of Michael taking the mike off the microphone stand ...

:D
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good to see you babe

Thank you @wendijane 🙃 Yes, it was a great day, I was very happy!
hbd i hope it was a beautiful day for you

well the pics you have got are stunning ... the first is so picturesque to me!

just you your girl n the moon and the laughing guy in the corner lol

hi zin did he oh more ?

ok :unsure:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good to see you babe

Back