mj angry in IJCSLY performance?

Oh boy that look he gave her lol. Reading the comments on youtube it seems she sang his part. He was going to sing and she kept going and then he looks at her. Otherwise it was great. I have to say she did give off this vibe like it was her song they were singing or something.

She may have sung his part, I'm not sure, but I think she was supposed to stop singing when MJ walked away and she just kept singing on, and on and on. MJ had to stop it sometime, so he did. :)

i love also the brett what are you gonna do at the end! :)
i think the lady sang her part right, only at the end she kept singing while she was supposed to stop.

i love also the brett what are you gonna do at the end! :)
i think the lady sang her part right, only at the end she kept singing while she was supposed to stop.

Correct. But in keeping singing she makes a mistake. Mike is just about to start singing when she just keeps going. :lol: He stands there for a few seconds with his hand in the side and then smiles. Great performance.

You can see this over and over and never notice anything went wrong, but fans see 2 big mistakes. I bet noone in the audience noticed the mistakes. - That's a great entertainer, he makes the mistakes great! :punk:

I think he's getting some feedback in the microphone (the beeping sound 2:34/3:10/3:56/4:39). You can hear it during the performance. That's what irritates him...

Last edited:
LOL Yea the youtuber did exagerrate it.. Michael handled it very professional it was exactly funny lol

i don't know that ad libbing indicates annoyance, but, after having seen TII, i think i realized, that MJ asked his musicians, here, to 'break it down', at least three times. and they didn't, till much later..

i guess, being nice has its drawbacks. i mean, people always assume, just because MJ says something nicely, that he doesn't mean it. or if he's quiet about something, that means he automatically changed his mind to what the interpreter wants to believe MJ is thinking. that, of course, is disrespect to MJ.

Agreed.
Like in the clip of home movie where MJ is rehearsing lines for the 'Thriller' Short film. It goes like this :

Michael: (crosses eyes) One other thing I have to get straight. Um, people always tend to be rude to me. And I’m just not taking it no more… Rob, how close are you?

from : http://www.jacksonaction.com/index.php?page=view.php&id=5242&section=transcripts

I think he may have meant this...
He was so polite and kind that people didn't take him seriously. ( I have that happen myself...lol)

Agreed.
Like in the clip of home movie where MJ is rehearsing lines for the 'Thriller' Short film. It goes like this :

Michael: (crosses eyes) One other thing I have to get straight. Um, people always tend to be rude to me. And I’m just not taking it no more… Rob, how close are you?

from : http://www.jacksonaction.com/index.php?page=view.php&id=5242&section=transcripts

I think he may have meant this...
He was so polite and kind that people didn't take him seriously. ( I have that happen myself...lol)

yes...and i think he also meant that Rob the cameraman said MJ is different, but he made it sound like different in a negative way.

and the touring thing...MJ loved the fans, and he meant that, but everything else about touring, put him through hell, but as the director of PHM told him to do, MJ put forth the positive aspects of his love for entertaining, and his love for the fans.

but at the end of the day, because MJ is nice, the director of PHM and and others that disagreed with MJ, would think that he loved touring. and that's not what MJ said at all.

Thing is that, the band didn't stop in the right time. Like in the Dangerous tour, the lights on the girl were supposed to go off after AND I STOP. The lights did went off, but the band kept playing, that's why MICHAE said BRAD, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?, and then they stopped.

I avoid watching MJ videos but I'm glad I watched this because it just...:hysterical::rofl:
I have to watch the full Brunei concert some time...

I tried a search but couldnt find it, so I'm going to ask here (since this thread made me look for it):

Does anyone have a d/l link for the entire Royal Brunei Concert?

I would really appreciate it. thx

He looks pissed off at the beginning when he comes on stage...and when the singer messes up he looks at her like he is gonna kill her with his look. :lol: :lol: But once they start singing together he looks okay and is really into it and satisfied with the performance towards the end. Until Brad messes up. "Brad, what are you gonna do....what are you gonna do..." :lol: :lol: Cracked me up! :lol:

haha MJ angry! Especially at the beginning when he says Love youuu and when he goes to the camera! :lol:

Royal hotness!! :heat: I m breathless everytime i watch this performance! So hot! :dropdead: :stars:

:toofunny: he's so cute when he gives her that look.. Michael can never get angry, he was just a bit confused I assume. Love that performance. :wub:

Yeah, there was something not quite right at the begining...music maybe? BUT - Amazing performance, I LOVED it...MJ was real into in at the end, breaking off and stuff. Love the Brad whatcha gonna dooo?! :lol:

Wow! I've never seen that before, they sound great together - thanks for posting. I don't think he looks angry in the first part, just serious. And it was an abrupt end and he put his face in his hands.. But sometimes he did things like that didn't he, it might have all been part of the show.

He looked yummy though, and I don't care what anyone says, he can still pull off that leotard.

Watching this makes me miss him so much all over again though.

I tried to see the angry face but I was distracted by how amazingly attractive Michael looks in that video. :wub:

*faints*

Lmao I found it hilarious, I've never seen him look that angry before. He should have sang that duet with Zoe Birkett on the TII tour as I watched her sing it in the Thriller Live musical and she did an awesome job. Her and Michael together would have made it sound AMAZING.

Back