Michael's Hands

AHHHH-FIFTY-FOUR.jpg

oh f me the start of that vid is f childhood memory i went wiibly then lol hadnt seen that for 30 plus year never thought id se that agin lol
I know. :( :) 💔

35s is him at the Grevin Museum in 1997. My fave. Also, have you noticed how often he signs stuff and he isn't even looking at the page? He doesn't even need to, he's done it so many times. And he never stops smiling!

I know. :( :) 💔

35s is him at the Grevin Museum in 1997. My fave. Also, have you noticed how often he signs stuff and he isn't even looking at the page? He doesn't even need to, he's done it so many times. And he never stops smiling!
*Sign the whole page* Thats what i mean .Yeah i find that very cool. thats not the word is it lol ,,,see this is why sometime we just need pictures to describe this lol not the smiling bit though zin lol the orange/ blue MM interview 0:57 - 0:59 will do just nicely .(and he is wearing the red lipstick) haha FABULOUS VIDEO arghhhghhh

*Sign the whole page* Thats what i mean .Yeah i find that very cool. thats not the word is it lol ,,,see this is why sometime we just need pictures to describe this lol not the smiling bit though zin lol the orange/ blue MM interview 0:57 - 0:59 will do just nicely
oh, the Molly Meldrum one. That's one of my top, top faves. I wish he had done a longer interview with Molly Meldrum. He must have felt comfortable with the guy bc he did 3 interviews with him. If there was a decent length one, even just 30 mins would be OK.

Ah well ...

.(and he is wearing the red lipstick) haha FABULOUS VIDEO arghhhghhh
I love his look in that 1996 interview. Everything about it. His demeanour, his outfit, make-up - the whole shebang. Love it.

oh, the Molly Meldrum one. That's one of my top, top faves. I wish he had done a longer interview with Molly Meldrum. He must have felt comfortable with the guy bc he did 3 interviews with him. If there was a decent length one, even just 30 mins would be OK.

Ah well ...

I love his look in that 1996 interview. Everything about it. His demeanour, his outfit, make-up - the whole shebang. Love it.
I love how he stares and signs ....she knows this already lol im like a broken record i know i know. Not actually staring - just being so attentive, i love that.

I love how he stares and signs ....she knows this already lol im like a broken record i know i know. Not actually staring - just being so attentive, i love that.
Yessss!!!!!!! He is SO attentive. I love that about him. I mean, along with everything else I love. SO attentive. It's the first thing I noticed when I first started to watch YT stuff. He really listens, pays attention, considers his reply, then answers the question. Yes, he's being polite, yes, he's being guarded. But it's more than that, imo.

Yessss!!!!!!! He is SO attentive. I love that about him. I mean, along with everything else I love. SO attentive. It's the first thing I noticed when I first started to watch YT stuff. He really listens, pays attention, considers his reply, then answers the question. Yes, he's being polite, yes, he's being guarded. But it's more than that, imo.
Same zin . That is one of the very first things which attracted me to M. and he'll make time for people. I truly believe he really genuinely loved us and he could communicate that aspect very well. and who would.mt want to be a supporter of that type of mindset you know? I came from a broken/ jacked home and that level of attentiveness meant the world to a kid.

Same zin . That is one of the very first things which attracted me to M. and he'll make time for people.
I don't understand how he did that. And, ngl, I wish he had sort of prioritised himself a bit more, iyswim. But can't argue with his way of doing things, really. That is who he was. Very loving, very attentive, very giving. It's like it was his calling or something.

I don't understand how he did that. And, ngl, I wish he had sort of prioritised himself a bit more, iyswim. But can't argue with his way of doing things, really. That is who he was. Very loving, very attentive, very giving. It's like it was his calling or something.
it was truly ,,,the epitome of magnetic from affar, so imagine being in the presence.

Back