Michael Jackson Moonwalker Blu-Ray-2 disc Blu Ray out Oct

i bought mine last week from someone on ebay.. the listing description said it was "like new" and stated it had only been viewed one time... jus waitin for it to arrive!

-Dal

Will there ever be a US release?

I'm eyeing the UK versions, and they are region free.

I bought the UK version 2 months ago. It only took 3 days (no joke) for it to cross the Atlantic to get here.

No problem playing it in my blu ray player.

But I wish I had waited so I could order the one that comes with the booklet.

for the 2nd time....did any1 else's NOT come with the book?

I have the German edition (steelcase) with a book. Those are blu-ray stills of the film. No never seen before pictures.. The quality is not that special.

Is Blue Ray audio mixed the same as DVD with the six channels? It could be interesting to see the audio we could get from seperating the channels on the blue ray.

I bought mine from amazon UK...no booklet.

ok, i was pissed like wtf lol i got 2, one 2 open so i can gawk at the book and the other for show, and the one i opened had no book, and i didnt wanna open the 2nd one and be dissapointed and pissed lol so glad i left it sealed.

I have the German edition (steelcase) with a book. Those are blu-ray stills of the film. No never seen before pictures.. The quality is not that special.

ahhh damn it, now i have 2 get that 1, thanx and lol aslong as its mike im fine with that

i just got mine in the mail today (bought it off ebay)..

im literally in the middle of watching it now as i type..

TWYMMF just started!!.. its literally like watching in for the 1st time for me cuz the quality is outstanding!!! and im watching it on a 46" flatscreen..

and im alone and i just smoked a bowl...

aww... awesome..

-Dal

i just got mine in the mail today (bought it off ebay)..

im literally in the middle of watching it now as i type..

TWYMMF just started!!.. its literally like watching in for the 1st time for me cuz the quality is outstanding!!! and im watching it on a 46" flatscreen..

and im alone and i just smoked a bowl...

aww... awesome..

-Dal

....hahaha...that's exactly what I did when I first watched it, after getting it in the mail....:cheeky:

Why do they refuse to release Moonwalker in the US? No DVD and now no Bluray.

i just wanna share thi with u

selection_85_16.jpg

Re: MOONWALKER on Blu-ray 7 July (France)

I can't wait for this, I can finally start my Moonwalker edit. For me the editing in the film, or rather in the intro between MITM and Speed Demon is poo, things are out of time and the music is mixed horribly, I'd love to fix it and add some 2009 sparkle to it!

or u could leave it as it is and use ur skills to do some thing original. Instead of toying with perfection ;)

I'd thought I'd share this with you guys. Got it back in June. The japanese limited release of Moonwalker. Blu-ray, book, poster, and t-shirt.

36858404328323028551218.jpg

I have the Hong Kong blu-ray of Moonwalker. They basically just cropped everything. But cropping from 4:3 full screen to 1:78:1 barely cuts ANYTHING out. Trust me. And the video quality makes it totally worth it.

I have the Hong Kong blu-ray of Moonwalker. They basically just cropped everything. But cropping from 4:3 full screen to 1:78:1 barely cuts ANYTHING out. Trust me. And the video quality makes it totally worth it.

The original framing was for 1.85:1 for theaters, the matts were opened up for full screen tvs.
So the Blu Ray is very close to the original theater ratio. This was common practice for 1.85:1 films. The reason why it barely cuts any important info out is because it was framed that way, the open areas on the full frame reason are mostly extra head room or dead space.
Your seeing it the way it was meant to be seen ;o)

Back