Heart melters

His finest Motown solo album, in my mind.
That's wonderful to hear!! Typically people say Got to Be There, which I adore. I'm currently really into Music and Me because I'm *obsessed* with Too Young. Now you have me excited about Forever, Michael ❤️

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahh the tables have turned, haven't they??

What are you DOING, woman? This is the type of photo that utterly destroys me. god!!
I know. I really do. I didn't post it with the intention of your total destruction. But I knew it was inevitable lol

Photos of Michael from the back, photos that emphasise his shoulders, photos where you can only see part of his face ...

fgs! are you trying to wreck my entire day? I was happily chugging my way around the board - about to log off, actually - and now I can't even think straight.
I get this so much. God, we are both insane 😂

Just for clarity - this photo is so beautiful I might just expire from delirious happiness!

And also a warning - there will be re-posting in the future. The very near future!
I love this photo so I certainly don't mind 😊

That's wonderful to hear!! Typically people say Got to Be There, which I adore. I'm currently really into Music and Me because I'm *obsessed* with Too Young. Now you have me excited about Forever, Michael ❤️
Oh, I adore Too Young! But haven’t listened to it for ages, it gets too emotional. Same goes for Happy, and many of the songs on Forever, Michael.

b1b9a70d32593f3e00dbfeae11bab7a3.gif

692252f3c9ec9cc611ad2ad24d05ab94.jpg

I want to cry. I understand his love for children so well. I can't stop melting over the tiny hand around his finger. Children are so tiny and precious, need to be protected at all cost... This picure made me want to hold a baby's hand until it falls asleep. And now I'm thinking of MJ as the father of his kids, I am SURE he was so affectionate, so loving and caring towards them.

Back