Dedicate Nice Messages to Members

Re: dedicate Message's to Member's

BPYTD

Is really helpful and sweet and very cool MJ Fan good luck with everything
Aw thanks!! :D

Well My messages go to, even though I'm new and have known everyone for a short while

MichaelJacksonAdmirer - For being a great warm and friendly person.
Usagi & Silhouette - Thanks for making me feel welcome
SnowWhiteLuvsPeterPan & Daphnieas - I know you two very little but you seem like great fun
And to all the other great members who are really sweet and welcoming, that make this forum such a great place to be!
xxxXXxxx

Last edited:

Aw thanks!! :D

Well My messages go to, even though I'm new and have known everyone for a short while

MichaelJacksonAdmirer - For being a great warm and friendly person.
Usagi & Silhouette - Thanks for making me feel welcome
SnowWhiteLuvsPeterPan & Daphnieas - I know you two very little but you seem like great fun
And to all the other great members who are really sweet and welcoming, that make this forum such a great place to be!
xxxXXxxx

ty very much hun much appriciated

A_silver_lining

a very cool and helpful sweet MJ Fan

Last edited:

Awwwww Thanks!!!:p :hug: That was really sweet!!!

DMGJACKSON: I have only known you for a little bit too, and I have to say that you are AWESOME and cool. You're sweet and funny.. not to mention a great Michael Jackson fan and if you met him he would enjoy the time you got to interact with him :)

Usagi- Thanks for adding me as a friend!!!:) I like how you left me a messege it was sweet.. I'm glad to talk to you on the messege board heheh like in the random thoughts section!! you are also a wonderful MJ fan!!!:)

Marilyn Monroe (sp? I hope that's your screen name omg i feel so bad :( )- you are a sweet person, you always leave nice comments when you post to people, and of course you are an Michael Jackson fan. YOu are Greaaaaaaatt!!!hah :p you also are a fan of M.M.... MJ is lucky to have you as a fan as well!!!

Raisa- you're a cool person and MJ fan :).. keep up the work on your drawings, they are good..nothey are AWESOME!!! You are also nice too.and I like your screename too :) keep those drawings coming...

Kuukavelija - OMG good work on your Michael arts, you are a talented drawer, i bet MJ would like your art!!( and yours too Raisa!!)... you are also a cool person to talk too on here. I like chatting with you in the random thoughts thread and in the Man in The mirror threads, its fun (if you want to call it chatting lol).. hehe keep up the drawing...you're also a great MJ fan :)

Mankind- even though i haven't talked to you before, you seem cool. And i'm thinking you're a wrestling fan!!woot woot awesome, me too!!!:) I hope we chat somethime!!!!

MJfan4life 41- eventhough i have only talked to you once on here because i don't think you are ever online that much, you seem fun.. and you def. have love for MJ, like everyone on here :) come backkkkk!!!:)

Ok, I am done... to everyonelse Michael Jackson is lucky to have you guys as a fan too. Everyone on here are nice. I like chatting with you guys... :)

Thanks for the shout-out. Um...yeah sometimes I see wrestling. If you need anything just let me know, you seem fun too, it's all cheerios. lol :)

BPYTD
xxxXXxxx

Thank you BPYTD for your kindness n' hope you have fun here as much as I do :happy: ;)
MJKOP4EVER: Je pense que tu es tres sympa :happy:
Thankyou to all those members who had make me feel at home and wellcome :hug: peace

MJKOP4EVER: Je pense que tu es tres sympa :happy:

:flowers: Merci beaucoup! ^_^

Then I would like to say thank you to all my friends on MJJC :flowers:
Especially to:
-Tiia, even if you left :( (Come back soon :hug:) You are my best my friend on MJJC and know that :yes:
-Gia for your kindness :hug: You're really sweet! ^_^ Happy to know you :D
-Gaby 'cause you're the only person who can speak french on MJJC with me :p and 'cause you're very friendly :flowers:

Last edited:

ape,,,,, ive known u for 7-8 yrs now i believe. you are a very loving caring person im glad we found each other again (you being gone awhile) lol you have a very special caring thing for people and things!!!

michaeljacksonadmirer...... ive only known u a short time u are very special hun dont let no one try to tear u down.. u have alot to live for and to offer people!!! u are a very unique person!

:) THANK you Silver. It's been over 5 years by a bit now. Yeah I did kind of disappear... life I guess. That was really nice what you wrote. Thank you for remembering me and being my friend.

There are lots of people I would like to dedicate a message to but I don't want to leave anyone out. I know each of you has something special about you and if I had time to get to know each of you, your name would be here and I'd have sore fingers from typing it all and all the great things about you all.

I dedicate this to mjsladyinhislife who stayed up until the wee hours of the morning playing along with us here the other day(she's so fun) and now her sleep is all off. I hope you get back on track in that area soon, Lorraine! :flowers:

^ LOL Thank you... well I got 10 hours last night so maybe I am back on track :unsure:

My shout out goes to Jmoonwalker88...

It's nice to see you around again, I know we never get time to chat much anymore
but I do always wonder how you are doing you are and always will be a very special girl to me :yes: Thank you for your many years of friendship :hug:

I just realised I called you girl... you are now all grown :lol:

Love ya :heart:

Last edited:

^Ian!! mon professeur français!! :lol::flowers:
Thanks for being such a great friend :huggy:
You're an awesome person!!! :girl_happy:

French student!! :wild: :lol:
You're welcome :flowers: :D
and Thanks for the compliment :blush:

^ LOL Thank you... well I got 10 hours last night so maybe I am back on track :unsure:

My shout out goes to Jmoonwalker88...

It's nice to see you around again, I know we never get time to chat much anymore
but I do always wonder how you are doing you are and always will be a very special girl to me :yes: Thank you for your many years of friendship :hug:

I just realised I called you girl... you are now all grown :lol:

Love ya :heart:

oh my goodness! thank you so much for the wonderful dedicatoin:wub: i thank you as well for the many wonderful and fun years of friendship. i can not believe how long it has been and how far we have come. you are the greatest and i greatly value your friendship and love. i hope to vist you some day and hopefully soon. i love you with all my heart! best wishes to you! :dancin:

FUJON~My uncondtional loved one, you are the most loving, supportive, and understanding person that I've ever met. I love you.:flowers: :kiss: :heart:Wendi~You are such a sweet woman, Thanks for the love and support. :flowers:

Last edited:

L.J= thank you so much for having that shower, you really needed it because you really did smell abit funny.....:flowers:

I Dedicate a msg to Sdeidjs who is one of my closest friends and has got me past many of troubles especially after my best friend was killed in a road accident a few months ago

I am not only honored but I am "very proud" of you...

Always Keep The Faith and God will watch over you...:angel:

To Simply,

I hate you.

Love,
Karom.

:D

^:lmao: this is SO typical of you :D

to Erica: I'm sending you a BIG hug :huggy:
A-big-hug.gif

Last edited:

^I mean, why do hugs have to be a indicator of love? I would be honored if someone thought enough of me to say they hate me. :lmao:

^That's a really stramge reason for feeling honored :lmao: ;)

Well not really. I mean, if a person tells you they hate you, it means they've been thinking about you. :lmao:

Oh and to Julia,

You are super slow.

Love,
Karom.

:D

^^ yeah.. that might be true in some way :p

^thank you SO much, I feel honored :smilerolleyes: :p :D

And to you, Karom: you are ... out of the common! :D

Love, Julia.

^You should. :eek: It can very well mean that I wish you were faster so we could talk more. :no: You should start learning to look at things from a slightly different perspective than your usual one. :yes: You'll be surprised to learn how utterly close-minded you were before. ;)

Love,
Karom.

And thank you. :D I am out of the ordinary. :p

To Lis (Mjj_4 All Time)
You rock!
You always make me laugh and you're a great freind on here :D :huggy:
Love rose ;) :D xx
(p.s- you stink :rofl: jokin love ya! :p)

Awwww Thanks Rose , you always make me laugh too :lmao:awwwww bless you:huggy:
ps you stink too:pth:and im not jokin:tease:lol

Girls... I think everyone's feeling the smell. :rofl:

Back