Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here? (Non-debate thread for believers only)

Well is that time of the year Again !:advent:

We all know that we receive the best present of all from the LORD Abba, Father.
Why not enjoy this time and give presents to him "baby Jesus"?

Despite his lack of biblical foundation, we can not but remember that Christmas is also an excellent opportunity to preach the gospel, because a lot of people who feel quite sad and melancholy this time of year. So if you really want to make a difference this time, do something positive and constructive. Rather than go around burning christmas trees, refusing gifts or hitting with the Bible in Santa's head, preach the gospel.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Galatians 5:22-23

Happy "Holy"days
BWT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pI-gtDY5jA

Yes i know this is a double post but i want to share this long message with you "my brother/sister in Christ".

If you still have doubts if you can celebrate or not Christmas here it is:

To express the thoughts that follow on the subject, it is not my intention to judge what others do. This is between the Christian and God.

Regarding the Christmas perhaps in my opinion the chapter 15 of Acts can be one of the answers (I could be wrong.)

The context is: The new converts (who probably had their customs and holiday parties and birthdays ie Pharaoh and King Herod)

cap 15

1 - Certain men then came down from Judea + and began to teach the brothers: "Unless ye be circumcised, + according to the custom of Moses, ye can not be saved +

5 - However, some of the sect of the Pharisees who had believed, rose from their seats and said: "It is necessary to circumcise them + and warn them to keep the law of Moses.

8-11 - and God, who knows the heart, + bore witness by giving them the holy spirit, + as well as given to us. 9 And he made no distinction between us + and them, but purified their hearts by faith. + 10 Now therefore why are you putting God to the test by imposing on the neck of the disciples a yoke + that neither our ancestors nor we are able to take? + 11 On the contrary, we trust to be saved through the undeserved kindness + (or grace) of the Lord Jesus, just as those people also. "+

19-20 - Therefore, my decision is not afflict those of the nations (pagan people) who turn to God, + 20 but to write to them to abstain * from things polluted by idols + and from fornication * + and from what is strangled * + and blood. * (everything that happened in that Saturnalia)

27-29 - We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, + that they also may report the same things by word + 28 For it seemed good to the holy spirit + and do not be ourselves adding no further burden, (can celebrate Christmas.? ) + except these necessary things: 29 persist in abstaining from things sacrificed to idols + and from blood + and from things strangled * + and from fornication * + (this does not happen at Christmas only in Saturnalia). If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, + prosper. Good health to you! (And Merry Christmas?) "*

all taken from the NWT http://www.jw.org/pt/publicacoes/biblia/bi12/livros/atos/15/

I may be mistaken but reading the chapter gives idea that one can participate in the celebrations of nations.

Regarding the Jeremiah Text:

A tree is cut down the forest and decorated it does not seem that this text is speaking of the Christmas tree here? Of course, when Jeremiah wrote these words, there was no Christmas, no Christmas trees (only AD is appeared Crhistmas). Instead, in his writing he referred to the manufacture of an idol.

to be continued....

--------------

Despite his lack of biblical foundation, we can not but remember that Christmas is also an excellent opportunity to preach the gospel, because a lot of people who feel quite sad and melancholy this time of year. So if you really want to make a difference this time, do something positive and constructive. Rather than go around burning christmas trees, refusing gifts or hitting with the Bible in Santa's head, preach the gospel.

Many Christians do not celebrate Christmas and use the following arguments:
1. The Bible does not command Christians celebrate Christmas or prohibit it;

2. Do not there is an indication that the early Christians celebrated Christmas;

3. Jesus was not born in December;

4. Christmas is a celebration of materialism;

5.The popular Christmas celebration has its origins in pagan festivals, as well as associated elements such as the Christmas tree;

6. Christmas tree are prohibited in Scripture, in passages like Jeremiah 10: 2-4, Isaiah 44: 14-15 and Jeremiah 3:13;

7.Santa our “Satan” Claus is a myth that takes the focus off Jesus.

Some of the most common responses of Christians who celebrate Christmas are:
1. The Bible does not command nor specifically prohibits the celebration of Jesus' birth, but encourages it (announcement of joyful angels, for example); Gospel of Luke chapter 2:10-18

2.The early Christians were not many other things that today Christians make and accept naturally;

3. much discussion about when Jesus was born and there is no consensus, even among scholars.
It is possible that Jesus was born in Ocotber or June, although there is no certainty.

4.Christians should celebrate Christmas differently, not falling into materialism.

5.Christians should take every opportunity to exalt Christ and transform completely the same pagan celebrations into something that honors God.

6.As passages refer to the creation of idols, are outside the context of the passage and do not refer at all the Christmas trees. Nobody worships the Christmas tree.

7.It is true that Jesus has to be the center of all our attention, and we must condemn the lie. Christians need not in any way accept Santa Claus to celebrate Christmas.

Dangers You Can Fall
There are two dangers in the Christian can fall at Christmas time. The first is to accept all that the current society and culture say that Christmas should be and how it should be celebrated. The second is to reject the festival altogether and end up falling into a kind of legalism, that distracts us from Good News which is the coming of Jesus to the world.

So believer should or should not celebrate Christmas?
Yes, every Christian should celebrate the birth of Jesus, the Savior. Along with the death and resurrection of Jesus, his incarnation (the moment when the Word became flesh, became one of us) should be celebrated yes. But each is free to do so according to their conscience and as the Holy Spirit guide and need not be in any particular date.

You celebrate Christmas on the 25th? Do it for the glory of God. Would you rather not celebrate that day? Glorify God in it.
Do you have Christmas tree? Use the opportunity to remember the many blessings we have in Jesus. He is convinced that should not have? Take the time to tell everyone you prefer celebrate this otherwise super important event that was the birth of Jesus!

Whatever your belief, the important thing is to bless people not only this time but throughout the year. Give the good news that Jesus came, died and rose again to save us has to be always and not only in December!

http://www.respostas.com.br/cristaos-devem-celebrar-o-natal/

"No man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink or in respect of an holyday,
or a new moon or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of things; the reality, however, is in Christ. "(Colossians 2.16-17)

__--------------------

I know well that the texts I sent you are huge but well worth your reading.

Grateful for the attention

But the angel said to them: “Do not be afraid, for look! I am declaring to you good news of a great joy that all the people will have. 11 For today there was born to you in David’s city+ a savior,+ who is Christ the Lord.+ 12 And this is a sign for you: You will find an infant wrapped in strips of cloth and lying in a manger.” 13 Suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly army,+ praising God and saying: 14 “Glory in the heights above to God, and on earth peace among men of goodwill.”* 15 So when the angels had departed from them into heaven, the shepherds began saying to one another: “Let us by all means go over to Beth′le·hem and see what has taken place, which God* has made known to us.” 16 And they went quickly and found Mary as well as Joseph, and the infant lying in the manger. 17 When they saw this, they made known the message that they had been told concerning this young child. 18 And all who heard were astonished at what the shepherds told them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnsk7iXFCtY

ps. -

Then Phar′aoh removed his signet ring from his own hand and put it on Joseph’s hand and clothed him with garments of fine linen and placed a necklace of gold around his neck.

After that Joseph commanded his servants, the physicians, to embalm+ his father. So the physicians embalmed Israel, 3 and they took the full 40 days for him, for this is the full period for the embalming, and the Egyptians continued to shed tears for him 70 days.

And Joseph died at the age of 110, and they had him embalmed,+ and he was put in a coffin in Egypt.

Ill sent/cover in other time more info about “paganism.”

Joseph (a man of God )in his epsisodes in Egypt...

Last edited:

Jesus.jpg

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6 KJV)

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Last edited:

Looks like theres a new bible movie coming out.

Follows the epic Biblical story of the Resurrection, as told through the eyes of a non-believer.

Looks interesting in my opinion.

Bad World Tour;4132674 said:
Looks like theres a new bible movie coming out.

[video=youtube;ucUbAAMEF8M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucUbAAMEF8M[/video]

Looks interesting in my opinion.

It looks marvelous. THANK YOU so much for posting this!!! If it weren't for your post, I wouldn't have known about it.From the trailer I can safely say it looks as though this is the single best movie production with a Christian focus since the Passion of the Christ. No wonder the movies have the same editor. The truth is that many Bible movies lack the artistic merits to make them worth the time of the general audience. But this movie, same as the Passion, truly are visual masterpieces full of historical authenticity, beyond their spiritual dimensions and gravitas. The story in itself and the fresh perspective of the movie is most intriguing as well. I'm very much looking forward to seeing this in the theater. The only item of discontent is the fact it lacks a world-wide release. It's gonna take another month for it to make it on this side of the pond and in certain cases even two months, but I suppose it has to do with the timing(s) of Easter.

Some really interesting articles and insights from the producers and the actors in this article http://www.angelusnews.com/entertainment/films/for-movie-cast-and-producers-risen-was-a-life-altering-experience-10059/#.VsiQ5vn5jZ4

Pete Shilaimon is a Chaldean Catholic and one of the executive producers (with Paul Aiello and Mickey Liddell) of “Risen,” “Everything happened to me on set. I became a better person, I became a better version of who I was,” said Shilaimon during a press event last fall about his experience working on the film. “It changed the way I thought about making movies, changed the way I treat people.

“Definitely, definitely just started to do this a lot” — he paused to make the Sign of the Cross — “I started to do this a lot on set. It did change me. It just did. You can see it in my eyes.”

Regarding his faith, Shilaimon said, “I wear my cross; I love it. I’m Catholic; I’ll never change. This is who I am. If you don’t like it, there’s the door.”

-------------------------

Apparently actor Cliff Curtis, a Maori from New Zealand, took playing the role of Christ very seriously, including not speaking to Fiennes until they exchanged lines in the script. “We didn’t have any communications,” explained Fiennes. “When we finally did meet, and we finally did share eye contact … we’d been filming together for two months. … When that moment happened, we saved it for the camera.”

^^^ what an interesting acting strategy.....looks like Joseph Fiennes is keeping very busy in between this masterpiece and waiting to play Michael on British TV. Am I brutally honest if I admit that I would much, much rather watch him in this particular one?

Leaving silly humor aside, it truly is wonderful to see Hollywood get its faith groove on. I am convinced there is a huge market for it and I hope people will flock to see this movie. It definitely has all the unifying marks to make universal viewership possible. I don't think there is any true Christian denomination that should have anything contrary to this piece of art. And in theory at least it should attract even more people than the Passion which may have scared some away with its gory, albeit factual and realistic tone. I personally loved Mel Gibson's movie because I believed it to be a most accurate depiction of Christ's suffering, but I think a movie about the Resurrection is most welcome.

It was after all the Risen Christ, not the man hanging from the Cross who gave the Apostles the strength to spread the Good News and to the martyrs the willingness to sacrifice their very lives. Far too many in Christendom forget that the end station of the Via Crucis is NOT the Golgotha, but the empty tomb. Without the Resurrection, Christ's Passion would have been useless and meaningless.

A movie focused exactly on that is more than timely. Hopefully, in the years to come it will become a staple of the Easter season on tv as the Passion and Franco Zefirrelli's Jesus of Nazareth have become........

P.S. Taken from the completely random and petty chapter - what on earth happened to the Nativity scene image I had posted on Christmas day and why did it show a drawing of Robert Downey Jr??? Oh well, I've edited it back in.

^^This movie reminds me of The Robe. It'll make a gajillion dollars, I'm sure.
But good. Maybe it will help people remember the true meaning, rather than the evangelical right rules and regs.
Actually trivia bit: the whole reason anybody even got an inkling about Fiennes doing the 911 movie was because he was doing press for THIS one.
It was mentioned in one of the early interviews.

^^This movie reminds me of The Robe. It'll make a gajillion dollars, I'm sure.
But good. Maybe it will help people remember the true meaning, rather than the evangelical right rules and regs.
Actually trivia bit: the whole reason anybody even got an inkling about Fiennes doing the 911 movie was because he was doing press for THIS one.
It was mentioned in one of the early interviews.

Had to Google The Robe and you are right Barb, the story is somewhat similar to Risen. I'll need to check that one as well.

I also hope this new production will remind people of the essence of Christianity.

Thanks also about the trivia bit related to Joseph Fiennes. Guess it's true what they say, you learn somethin' new every day :)

29 February

February suffered from the ego of Roman Emperor Caesar Augustus, says Stewart. Under Julius Caesar, February had 30 days, but when Caesar Augustus was emperor he was peeved that his month - August - had only 29 days, whereas the month named after his predecessor Julius - July - had 31. "He pinched a couple of days for August to make it the same as July. And it was poor old February that lost out,"

The Birth of Jesus Christ

2 In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered.
2 This was the first registration when[a] Quirinius was governor of Syria.

3 And all went to be registered, each to his own town.
4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the town of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David,

5 to be registered with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child.
6 And while they were there, the time came for her to give birth

:ciao:

^^^ It must have been in the fifth grade during my first ever English lessons that I heard the explanation for both July and August having 31 days due to Octavian's ego trip to make his own month as long as that of Caesar, but I didn't realize that the two extra days were taken from poor, ole February :p It was logical after all. :blush: Thanks for pointing it out :)

shabbat shalom !

Me too my first english class was on fifth grade still rember my first grade B+ hehe (iam not that good in english)

heres a good way to improve our english its all scriptures of Mathew
so if you interested pick your english "King James" bible and enjoy it

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15
shalom:ciao:

^^^Shalom to you BWT :)

Today, the Catholic Church celebrates the greatest saint among men - Saint Joseph. Thanks be to God for his life, example and his many graces.

205209145300088e872a8bb4dd7234abfb1898dd8e04def9b769760ba57819cb7f6fddef.jpg

Saint Joseph, patron of the universal Church watch over the Church as carefully as you watched over Jesus, help protect it and guide it as you did with your adopted son. Saint Joseph, protect Pope Francis, all bishops and clergy and have special care of our beloved Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI who was baptized with your name.

Saint Joseph, help the souls of those who carried your name and the lives of the ones who still do. Protect and bless all churches built in your honor.

Saint Joseph, protector of families, guide and help all families, especially those torn apar. Have special care of those blessed souls, who like yourself, have experienced parenting from the heart and not only from the flesh. Saint Joseph, guard with tender love all children of the world as you did with Christ in His youth.

Saint Joseph, patron of workers, give special help to those who struggle for their daily bread in the harshest of conditions and also help the unemployed.

Saint Joseph, model of faith and virtue, hear our prayers and intercede on our behalf. Amen

St-Joseph-the-Worker.jpg

Yeah in some countries is Father´s day because of Saint Joseph 19 March.:ciao:

There are some "good" movies coming out:

[video=youtube;5EynFdirgmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EynFdirgmY[/video]

[video=youtube;gLJdzky63BA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLJdzky63BA[/video]

Dont know what to think about this...
i watched Noah feat russell crowe it was "ok"

^^^ The trailers look interesting. Can't say anything about Noah since I haven't seen it.

Today is a special day with double meaning. In the Catholic church we mark the Lord's Passion and death.

82245268422578f0f1f44a916cba3669dd582d976f6b9212901603b93ba456447860bc6c.jpg

1253887c1ce763141098074619f9-is-the-crucifixion-of-jesus-a-myth.jpg

while our Orthodox brothers and sisters celebrate the Annunciation.

539379601bddc7e5b1a73cbab084aaa35ef28e198cdebcf15867c592c98321f7e0eadc44.jpg

May the Lord's entry into the world, birth, passion and above all resurrection brings us into ever closer union. And maybe the Holy and Great Synod which will take place in June in Crete will find a solution to the "harmonization" of calendars for the common celebration of Easter. Families of diversity, like my own, face rather awkward moments in years like this one. Come Sunday, most people around me will not be able to testify that Jesus is risen, because for them it will still be Lent. Obviously, the Lord and the world deserve better testimony than this.

May His will be done and may His mercy shine on all people across the world, especially those who need His assistance most. Amen!

Easter 2016

The Cross may be a most sublime expression of love and many may be quick to preach the value of Calvary, but I believe the quintessential symbol of Christianity is the empty tomb due to the most important event in the history of the world - Christ's resurrection.

empty-tomb2tn.jpg

Why do you seek the living among the dead? Luke 24:5

April 3rd 2016 :)

Divine Mercy Sunday during the Holy Jubilee Year of Mercy

2nbrn95.png

Nisan 8 (Sabbath) 33 C.E. (http://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/month.asp?tdate=04/16/2016)
. Arrives in Bethany six days before the Passover

bethany.jpg

Now the Passover+ of the Jews was near,
and many people from the countryside went up to Jerusalem before the Passover to cleanse themselves ceremonially.
They were looking for Jesus, and they were saying to one another as they stood around in the temple: “What is your opinion? That he will not come to the festival at all?”

But the chief priests and the Pharisees had given orders that if anyone got to know where Jesus was, he should report it, so that they could seize him.

Six days before the Passover, Jesus arrived at Bethʹa·ny, where Lazʹa·rus was, whom Jesus had raised up from the dead.

John 11:55 - 12:1

Nisan 12 - 33 C.E.
http://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/month.asp?tdate=04/16/2016

.Quiet day with disciples
.Judas arranges betrayal

Mathew 26:1-5,14-16

When Jesus had finished saying all these things, he said to his disciples, 2 “As you know, the Passover is two days away—and the Son of Man will be handed over to be crucified.”

3 Then the chief priests and the elders of the people assembled in the palace of the high priest, whose name was Caiaphas, 4 and they schemed to arrest Jesus secretly and kill him. 5 “But not during the festival,” they said, “or there may be a riot among the people.”

Then one of the Twelve—the one called Judas Iscariot—went to the chief priests 15 and asked, “What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you?” So they counted out for him thirty pieces of silver. 16 From then on Judas watched for an opportunity to hand him over.

Cge1pkEXEAAr-hw.jpg

Nisan 13 - 33 C.E.
http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=...n&o=on&vis=on&d=on&c=off&maj=on&min=on&mod=on

.Peter and John prepare for the Passover

Mark 14:12-16

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, when it was customary to sacrifice the Passover lamb, Jesus’ disciples asked him, “Where do you want us to go and make preparations for you to eat the Passover?”

13 So he sent two of his disciples, telling them, “Go into the city, and a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him. 14 Say to the owner of the house he enters, ‘The Teacher asks: Where is my guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?’ 15 He will show you a large room upstairs, furnished and ready. Make preparations for us there.”

16 The disciples left, went into the city and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover.

1102014715_univ_cnt_2_sm.jpg

*Video for promo only any commom belief is purely coicedencely*

[video=youtube;OXtQhoiQzEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXtQhoiQzEQ[/video]

jesus is lord

#tonight is the night#

"'On the fourteenth day of the first month the LORD's Passover is to be held. - Numbers 28:16

Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed. 8 Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old bread leavened with malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. - 1 Corinthians 5:7-8

In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes. - 1 Corinthians 11:25-26

Nisan 14 - 33 C.E. (today after sunset)
http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=...n&d=on&c=off&maj=on&min=on&mod=on#cal-2016-04

.Eats the Passover
.Institutes the Lord´s Supper

When evening came, Jesus was reclining at the table with the Twelve. - Matthew 26:20

CgpBd1SW0AARX9n.jpg

Luke 22:14-20

When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. 15 And he said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. 16 For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it finds fulfillment in the kingdom of God.”

17 After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among you. 18 For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”

19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”

20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you

*Video for promo only any commom belief is purely coincidence*

[video=youtube;PyJV2w0B5jM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyJV2w0B5jM[/video]

Last edited:
St. George's day

445154426747bbe5bdfc149c6a82f0596097b4613023550a30b2f4464cb346fc020b9462.jpg

Happy St. George's day to all countries celebrating and may God have mercy on my grandpa's soul.

Salvation Lessons from the Thief on the Cross http://bit.ly/10ZZlCB

...Sixth, the repentant thief understood that he could not be saved through his own good works or any act of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness means that human beings can do something to merit favor from God. Since this thief was nailed to a cross, what acts of self-righteousness could he do? He could not join a church, do good deeds, or even be baptized. He was in a helpless position. We also are in a similar helpless position since we are incapable of doing any sort of righteous act to merit God's favor.

CgyNp2JWMAAGevs.jpg

source: https://twitter.com/bpblog2

After the brothers of Jesus run toward Jerusalem for the Feast of Tabernacles Jesus will also be there, but hidden.
In Jerusalem, people are curious about them. Who was he? Some say he's good, others that it is a deceiver, but the fear that people have of religious leaders prevents them from speaking openly about Jesus.

This fear exists today. For centuries, religious leaders in Rome prevented the scriptures to be read by the people. Possession and Bible reading was restricted to religious and during the Inquisition thousands of people were burned alive for reading or possessing copies of the Bible. Religious leaders are terrified of losing control, and this occurs not only in Catholicism, but Protestantism.

Today there are many who believe that you are only able to understand the scriptures and teach them to go through the formal teaching a seminar or theological college. And even though some argue that everyone should have access to the Word of God, Christianity continues to divide Christians between clergy and laity. In chapter 2 of Revelation Jesus condemns this idea and calls "Nicolaitane" which in Greek means "conquering the people."

The same question is raised here by religious Jews when Jesus goes to the temple and began teaching. They ask, "How does this man know so much without having studied?" But Jesus replies that his teaching does not come from himself, but that sent him. Remember that even though God, Jesus walked here in the character of a dutiful son who just did or said what was the will of his Father. And it is precisely the secret to know the thoughts of God in His Word the scriptures.

Jesus says, "If anyone chooses to do God's will, there is whether the doctrine is it, or whether I speak of myself." Like those religious Jews might know that what Jesus said was really from God? The condition for this was to want to do God's will. As today understand the Word of God and whether this understanding comes from God or from men? The condition remains the same: you want to do God's will.

The reason for this is simple: God does not waste time revealing your pearls to pigs who have no other interest but to step on them. The Word of God is not subject to human curiosity, and the most precious words may end up transformed into abominable things when mixed with the anxiety that the human being has to exercise power over his fellows.

Using google tradutor
source: http://www.3minutos.net/2009/10/177-o-segredo-para-entender-biblia.html

Shabbat Shalom:ciao:

Eastern Easter 2016

Today, our Orthodox brothers and sisters, [parents and friends] celebrate Easter. Christians from the streets of Sofia to the villages of Serbia, from Moscow to Bucharest to Athens, they are all joyfully proclaiming the Lord's Resurrection.

Blessed and happy Easter to all of them and since the painting of eggs is a great tradition in this part of the world here are two beautiful pictures for the season

75630055d45012827155ff391b35a2be323f1511fa3184cb500470aa65710119527e57e8.jpg

95789774e9b0974e845b8e44d9043c2035effadd420d13e9d7cf99e6c8fc829d62f1fc83.jpg

Welcome May ! beautiful month for catholic people on this part of Europe and also Latin America. May is Our Lady's month, and also we celebrate the day when the Cross was found by Sta Helena, it will be officially the next 3, but here star today.We called Cross of May

Our Lady of Aurora

pa120002.jpg

TBS_4994.jpg

La%20Cruz%20de%20Mayo.png

Cruz+de+Mayo+2010+3+Desde+mi+ventana..JPG

cruces.jpg

More info English
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiesta_de_las_Cruces

As a believer and a brother in Christ i think is suitable to share this video here:

[...]thirty days, until the time of weeping and mourning was over. Deuteronomy 34:8

Ci-4h3PWEAAv6jv.jpg

Believers Who Have Died

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death,
so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

shabbat shalom:ciao:

I believe in Jesus but am far from orthodox. I don't believe any Christian sect has it all correct. I don't believe the Bible is without errors and don't believe it is necessary to believe the Bible is perfect to know enough about the historical Jesus and whether he was resurrected. I believe he was.

Back