WANTED: Flyer for MJ Activities

ItsALLforLOVE

Proud Member
I am looking for someone creative to create one page flyers to post on websites advertising Michael Jackson related activities that we have planned. I am not profiting in anyway, just trying to get a good turnout for our activities, so we have been given the opportunity to place a flyer on the website of the places we are holding the activities.

Feel free to place your logo on the page to identify your hard work!

Here is the information for a flyer(s) to be created!

NEW EVENTS POSTED Nov 6th***

Michael Jackson Skate Night
Thursday, November 18, 2010
8:00 - 10:30 pm
Moonlight Rollerway
5110 San Fernando Road
Glendale, Ca
(818) 241-3630

Admission: $7.00
Skate Rental: $3.50
Free for non-skaters!

Our skating event! We won't STOP TIL' WE GET ENOUGH!

Brought to you by the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California http://www.mjfsc.org

Michael Jackson's 26th Anniversary on the Hollywood STAR Walk of Fame
Saturday, November 20, 1984
Dinner 6pm-8pm
Hard Rock Cafe
6801 Hollywood Blvd #105
Hollywood, CA

Candlelight Vigil at Michael's Star 8pm-?
Hollywood Blvd (near Orange)

Come celebrate the man, the legend - Michael Jackson

brought to you by the Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California http://www.mjfsc.org
Glendale, CA 91205
818-243-1188

Thursday, December 2, 2010
9pm til 1am

$5.00 admission
$1.00 games
$1.00 shoe rental
Free for non-bowlers

Bowling, dancing, singing, trivia, drink specials and contests - all while a DJ spins the music & videos of the legendary Michael Jackson!

Brought to you by the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California http://www.mjfsc.org

Last edited:
I guess just letter size. Something that the clubs can post on their websites that will open up and give more information about the event. Thank you for your talent! Look forward to seeing what you put together!

tell me what you think. I made it large so you resize if needed. I think I have mentioned all the info, but check if I missed something. sorry if its too wide, it was because I wanted to use all that poses of Michael ;) I hope that will be ok.
I'll see to make the other one as soon as I can.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I LOVE IT. Its beautiful. It is exactly what I was wanting! You are awesome! Wow! Thank you! Thank you!

That event was coming up very quickly, so I am very happy to get it out there.

you are so lucky to have all these events.. here in my city there is nothing going on and the fans are not that organized. makes me sad I can't attend. I love bowling :D

I^m glad you like the first one. heres another one.
the pic is very low quality so its the best I could do with it. it has a feeling of 70s, I love those times :)

Thank you so much! I love the 70's feel of the Bowling One! I also like how you made the bowling ball a Disco ball -- very creative!

One request! Can you add Thursday to the date and make a small mention that we will be doing all this stuff (listed) to Michael's music and videos.

You are the best! Thank you!

Oh, and regarding the activities. It took me calling various places and posting an ad on Craigslist looking for venues who would play Michael Jackson music once a month for a couple of hours. We don't have the money to rent out venues, so we just promised to show up with friends, some money to buy food and drinks and pay cover if needed.

Just ask your local places to think about hosting an event to drum up some business on a slow night. I had to move from Florida to Los Angeles to find people who want to help keep his legacy alive and music bumping!

Thank you again! You did a beautiful job. I really appreciate it. I put two more events up in the first post if you (or anyone else) wants to try their hand. I am so appreciative and your creativity is L.O.V.E.

I just found out about another activity we would love to advertise:

Michael Jackson Dance Lessons

Intimate, one-on-one, small group lessons to learn Michael's moves, the ones that he just felt like doing when the moment hits.

Phillip Dang http://www.phillipdang.com has been imitating Michael since he was 2 years old! He is dedicating his time and experience to help MJ lovers step up their game in the MJ moves department!

The first class will be held in Hollywood (place to be determined) on Saturday, August 14, 2010, from 10:30 - 12 noon. 1 -1/2 hours for $15.00 per person. Class sizes are limited!

Thank you!

Great job,star :) Those are really good !!

Well I wish I could help a bit but the assignments and projects are really a taking a toll on me. But my passion is so on art and designing. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a flyer too :)

Great job,star :) Those are really good !!

Well I wish I could help a bit but the assignments and projects are really a taking a toll on me. But my passion is so on art and designing. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a flyer too :)

so you know Swedish ;)

there are two more to be done, it would be great if you could make :) I'd love to see your designs.

Lol,was it because I wrote star ? Starjna means star in Swedish ? That's a very beautiful then ^_^

Thanks :) I have sleepless night lately due to assignments and because of that I'm missing my photoshop more than ever. Here's my little try out for the skating flyer. I'm not so sure about dimension.Let me know if there's anything to change.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8382/skatingnight2.jpg

Lol,was it because I wrote star ? Starjna means star in Swedish ? That's a very beautiful then ^_^

Thanks :) I have sleepless night lately due to assignments and because of that I'm missing my photoshop more than ever. Here's my little try out for the skating flyer. I'm not so sure about dimension.Let me know if there's anything to change.

great job! I really love it, I'm sure they will like it too :)

You both are soooo talented. These are wonderful, I am so blessed to be an MJ fan. I LOVE THIS! It makes me wanna get down to the rink ASAP and just Boogie!

You are awesome. Feel free to put your tag or name on it for the CREDIT you deserve! Thank you! Thank you!

ok, I've made the one for the lessons, I had inspiration lol
I've put my signature I hope thats ok :)

I am sooo excited about these lessons! This image is perfect! I know I ask too much of you, but i have updated information = please?

Hollywood Dance Center
817 North Highland Avenue
Los Angeles, CA

Price $10

Thank you and keep up this magnificent talent you have, yes, feel free to add your name to your creations! You do a wonderful job!

I am sooo excited about these lessons! This image is perfect! I know I ask too much of you, but i have updated information = please?

Hollywood Dance Center
817 North Highland Avenue
Los Angeles, CA

Price $10

Thank you and keep up this magnificent talent you have, yes, feel free to add your name to your creations! You do a wonderful job!

no problem, just tell me do I have to put this information instead of this one, or I put it besides this one:

The first class will be held in Hollywood
(place to be determined) on Saturday, August 14, 2010,
from 10:30 - 12 noon.
1 -1/2 hours for $15.00 per person. Class sizes are limited!

no problem, just tell me do I have to put this information instead of this one, or I put it besides this one:

The first class will be held in Hollywood
(place to be determined) on Saturday, August 14, 2010,
from 10:30 - 12 noon.
1 -1/2 hours for $15.00 per person. Class sizes are limited!

Hi, here is the info now!

Hollywood Dance Center
817 North Highland Ave
Hollywood, CA
Saturday, August 14, 2010
10:30 - 12 noon
1 -1/2 hours for $10.00 per person. Class sizes are limited!

However you want it to look on the flyer is fine with me! Thank you!

The skating rink loves the flyer! I made a mistake though, the address is 5110 San Fernando, can you please fix it, sorry and thank you!

I love these! :angel:

You both are soooo talented. These are wonderful, I am so blessed to be an MJ fan. I LOVE THIS! It makes me wanna get down to the rink ASAP and just Boogie!

You are awesome. Feel free to put your tag or name on it for the CREDIT you deserve! Thank you! Thank you!

The skating rink loves the flyer! I made a mistake though, the address is 5110 San Fernando, can you please fix it, sorry and thank you!

I love these! :angel:

:D Thanks for liking my flyer. I hope the event is running smoothly and all non MJ and MJ fans would enjoy and love it ! I wish I could go to the skating rink too. I've never roller skating before :bugeyed :no:

Here's the new flyer ^^
skating2.jpg

Thank you so much! This is beautiful! Phillip is going to love this. I really appreciate it!

If you want to use the Michael Jackson Dance Party flyer over again with the August 12th information, that would be fine. That flyer is awesome!

Then I am out of activities until around Michael's birthday!

Again, your talents are such gifts. It is great that you realize this and just do it! :clapping:

:D Thanks for liking my flyer. I hope the event is running smoothly and all non MJ and MJ fans would enjoy and love it ! I wish I could go to the skating rink too. I've never roller skating before :bugeyed :no:

Here's the new flyer ^^
skating2.jpg

Thank you for fixing my error. You're beautiful (and so talented). Much love! :punk:

Thank you for fixing my error. You're beautiful (and so talented). Much love! :punk:

I love your comment :wub: Reminds me of Michael telling his fans "You're beautiful". I'm really missing Michael :no: I cant believe that his birthday is approaching.

I'll be gladly to help you creating flyers,banners,etc you need. These are at least something I could do for Michael and his wonderful fans :yes: I'm sure starjna would be helping too because she really did amazing job and very helpful.

Back