Zac Efron on Speaking to Michael Jackson... They Both Cried The Queen Latifah Show

Awww, is right. His story is cute. I wonder if I'd start crying if I talked with Michael...so many people say it was emotional for them when they speak of their meeting him. Wow. Special memories. Thanks for sharing the video, rockstar. :)

Awww, is right. His story is cute. I wonder if I'd start crying if I talked with Michael...so many people say it was emotional for them when they speak of their meeting him. Wow. Special memories. Thanks for sharing the video, rockstar. :)

your welcome :D

He made me laugh soo much!!! He was soo funny!!!! :lol:

He seemed to well up abit right after he said the "dreams do come true " part. Nice watch and he seems like a good guy :)

Hiya Rockstar :hiya:

Awwwwwwwwwww that was so lovely , wow that must have been such an amazing moment :bow: thanks for sharing it with us xxxx

I cried the first few times I talked with Michael too. Michael was someone that could bring anyone to tears by just looking at them (and I say this in a good way).

your all welcome

I like zac Efron love all his movies

and yes he is good guy and I wish he was I my age :giggle:

"see Zac dreams really do come true."

Thank you for this Rockstar :flowers:

Zac Efron is a fave of mine too I loved his part in HSM and most of his other films esp At Any Price ,I7 again

michael really must've said dreams really do come true alot, i just wishmine would've come

ohh gosh this is way too cute.. i'm pretty sure i would have had a similar reaction unfortunately

Back