youtube?

yes

Proud Member
why did the thriller video get deleted after it got 60 million views??

Ugh. . . I remember being forwarded a message through my youtube account that there was an MJ hate campaign and they were working hard to try to get Thriller and the official Michael Jackson youtube channel deleted.

I couldn't find the Thriller video with the 60 million views on youtube anymore. The official Beat It video has 54 million as of right now.

Ugh. . . I remember being forwarded a message through my youtube account that there was an MJ hate campaign and they were working hard to try to get Thriller and the official Michael Jackson youtube channel deleted.

I couldn't find the Thriller video with the 60 million views on youtube anymore. The official Beat It video has 54 million as of right now.

Whaaaat!!? an mj hate campaign? :eek: surely they can't be that powerful and many to actually be able to remove mj's videos? :( ... doesn't make sense considering how many people really love mj. couldn't it just be a mistake?

perhaps they we will upload a better quality of it. The original one was of real poor quality.

Its an absolute disastor, the thriller video that actually had 74,000,000 views has gone, the billie jean video with like 35,000,000 views has gone, some other huge ones like scream black or white the way you make me feel or something like that have gone, hes lost about 250,000,000 views in total from his channel, he was the 3rd most viewed music channel and most viewed for an artist, not a record label, he is now like 30th, i was so pissed off, he got all those views, and he will never recieve that surge in popularity again

Yeah, it's really stupid. You all know in the end, it doesn't really matter. The removal of these videos doesn't do anything to hurt his legacy. It's just people being petty and hateful.

Sent a message to my MJ youtube buddies and one told me that the Thriller video from the official channel has just been marked 'PRIVATE' and not deleted.

My guess is that there were so many filthy comments by the MJ haters that the channel moderator want to clean it up because little kids can search for and watch these videos.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's really stupid. You all know in the end, it doesn't really matter. The removal of these videos doesn't do anything to hurt his legacy. It's just people being petty and hateful.

Sent a message to my MJ youtube buddies and one told me that the Thriller video from the official channel has just been marked 'PRIVATE' and not deleted.

My guess is that there were so many filthy comments by the MJ haters that the channel moderator want to clean it up because little kids can search for and watch these videos.

whew!! I hope that's the case! :) I mean michael certanly has a lot of haters but I've noticed that people who love him certanly surpasses the amount of those who hate him.
In any case, youtube tends to pull off videos based on whether the content is appropriate or not... I can't se mj's videos being deemed as inappropriate. :cheeky:

This is nonsense...Is there someone we can contact or some way to find out what happened???!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Sony made an agreement with YouTube to post content on the web. . Beyonce /Alicia Keys/JLO also removed their videos and are now streaming on beyonceSME/AliciaKeysSME/JenniferlopezSME. SME stands for SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
i think the official aka the old mj account will stay just for the music but for the videos it will go to the new account which is the
http://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljacksonSME
for better quality view since the old mj account has a very poor video quality

Last edited:
Back