youtube in the U.S.

hrp102

Proud Member
Are all the videos being blocked again on youtube?

I miss the days when youtube don't have frickin' commercials on them and when they use to allow people to watch videos from all over the world without blocking it...

Corporates always ruin the fun! Boo! :(

I miss the days when youtube don't have frickin' commercials on them and when they use to allow people to watch videos from all over the world without blocking it...

Corporates always ruin the fun! Boo! :(
I never get any advertisements on YouTube videos (maybe because of AdBlock? idk) and there will always be multiple uploads of the same video, so the blocking doesn't matter.

It's worth the HD quality videos can now be uploaded in. Prior to about 2009 everything was in terrible quality.

I can't get to the main Thriller and Billie Jean videos . . . a few others too. I'm getting this message: "This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "

^^

Do you live in Germany? Alot of my youtube videos get blocked in Germany I wonder if they have more strict copyright regulations there

^^

Do you live in Germany? Alot of my youtube videos get blocked in Germany I wonder if they have more strict copyright regulations there
Very true. Everytime I try to watch one it's blocked :mat: Which is extremely frustrating especially when I try to watch the ''Sexy Michael Jackson'' videos or the hilarious video clips Michael's brothers did thruout their ''career'' :rofl:

I'm not from the US, but I'm definitely tired of getting the "it's no longer available in your country" message every so often... It's discrimination, lol. Also almost every time I log in to see my favorites a couple of videos are gone :( So frustrating! I guess I should download all the vids I like immediately when I find them, but that would be quite a few then...:scratch:

Back