[YOUTUBE] Al Capone - Unofficial Music Video (HD)

SmoothC21

Proud Member
As Al Capone is conected with Bad25th Album, I decided to put this thread in Bad25 section :) If I did wrong, then please move the thread to the proper section :)

This is an unofficial, fan-made music video to the greatest (in my opinion :D) song from the album and maybe my MJ's no1 all time! :) Hope you'll enjoy it!

Thanks for the great video SmoothC21HD!
I just downloaded it and added it to my collection. :D

Thanks!
Josed.

You did a fantastic job, I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Number one MJ song? You have to be kidding me? No offense at all, you are completely entitled to your own opinion, but come on...there are so many gems from MJ. Lyrically in no way his best, simply no way :)

Very nice video to one of the most awesome MJ songs ever :bow:

It's a mess... again, you can't watch it in my country. Can you please please upload this? I'd love to see it...

WOOW !!

This is just GREAT !! Very well done!!

Thank you all for those kind comments :) I'm so glad you like this clip :)

Unfortunately, I can't re-upload it anywhere because I don't have it on my HDD anymore... It's too small to keep all my restored vids and all random clips that I upload on YT to keep them :(

What you can try to do is to paste this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1xdBSB3Y2M (it's a direct link to the video) in one of the YT download sites as keep-tube.com or keephd.com and try to download it... Hope it'll help. If not I'll be trying to figure out what more can I do to make it available for everyone :)

Hm thanks. Is there yet another DL site? keephd didn't work and keep-tube wanted to install on my laptop, which is too risky to me. Is there an alternative? Thanks...

Back