Your Ultimate Hit List for MJ

Maeflower86v2

Proud Member
Michael Jackson Had A Hitlist

Yesterday 11:07

Michael Jackson had a secret hitlist of 'enemies' he wanted his closest associates to be aware of.

The King of Pop's former manager Dieter Wiesner has revealed the late star wanted certain ex-friends, like spoon-bender Uri Geller and Rabbi Schmuley Boteach, Santa Barbara, California, District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who tried to put Jackson behind bars on child molestation charges, and lawyer Glora Allred kept away from him at all times.

The German svengali admits he transcribed the list as his client reeled off names. He says, "Sometimes he was a little bit paranoid... I'd ask him, 'Michael, what are you doing...?' He said... 'These people are after me and they want to destroy my life."

The enemies list also included music mogul Tommy Mottola and Janet Arviso, who accused Jackson of molesting her son at his Neverland Ranch home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right. So in the spirit of all things stupid, who would be on your "hit list" for Michael?

I think we should have a competition, and gather all the most reviled players in MJ's life and make a list from 1 to....hmmm depends on how many people we hate lol... 1 being the most responsible/hated/reviled.

By the way, please no one take this seriously. I do not intend to "go after" any of these people (unless you want me to) and unless they do something to send me over the edge. LOL *jokes*. In addition, I would like to state that I do not believe such a list was compiled by Michael himself. This is just a "what if" type of thing, all abit of sillyness really :)

Here is my *ultimate* hit list for Michael.

1. Dr Conrad Murray
2. Tom Sneddon
3. Martin Bashir
4. Dieter Wiesner
5. Evan Chandler
6. Janet Arviso
7. Steven Hoefllin
8. Arnold Klein
9. Gloria Allred
10. Diane Dimond

God, that top ten list was harder than I thought. What do you guys think.

Diane Sawyer, she's a total b*tch, the way she says Michael's name, I hate that. She looks good for her age though, I'll give her that, but that's not enough to keep her off my hitlist.

You have pretty much describe my top 10 list. Especially by putting Tom and Diane on that list. Back when the trials were going I was so extremely angry with them. By what they were doing to Michael. That I decided to have my little fun with them by making a wanted poster of them using a picture of them. And I took a picture of Tom Sneddon and I use Microsoft paint. And I spent some time putting him behind bars. Wearing a prison uniform. Then in big red lettering I had put 1000% Guilty in front of him. And on another one it saids also in big red lettering Guilty As Charge. You know I still have those pictures in my photobucket account. They are just as funny now as they were then.

sorry lol. just a product of my boredom. i was just so dumbfounded when i fond out about Dimond's "Be Careful Who You Love" it set me off. guess i really miss michael.

I believe that Martin Bashir was the ultimate cause of Michael's death.

So he would be first on my hit list. Secondly, I would say Priscilla Presley for coming between Michael and Lisa.

Back