Your Top 3 Best Dance Traks

claudiadoina

Proud Member
I know that Michael's music is full of rhytm, the beat being infectious and his catalog has umpteen dance songs but wich one you consider to be the most irresistible.

Mine top 3 is:

DSTYGE
Billie Jean
Shake Your Body

These songs (and there are so many more) after 29-33 YEARS :bugeyed are still fresh, they don't need any remixes IMO, they can be played in clubs just the way they are.

Smooth criminal
They don't care about us
Blood on the dance floor

WBSS
Get On The Floor
The Way You Make Me Feel

This was not easy.....I've got so many others...mostly because how can u NOT dance when an MJ tune comes on?! Lol

1)WBSS
2)Off The Wall
3)Sunset Driver

-That was SO hard lol

It took me forever. Mike has so many good dance songs.

The first two are easy for me - I've always loved 2 Bad, I think that's my favourite dance track ever - can't stay still when I hear it, from the begining to the very last beat. The second one is Dangerous for me - especially with the choreography from 1995 performance, it's a perfection. I'm not sure about the third - it would be probably Smooth Criminal or Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'.

If I had to pick 3 I guess it would be:

Billie Jean
Blood On The Dance Floor
Slave To The Rhythm

I would kind of say TWYMMF but it's more like makes you feel like strutting then actually dancing lol oh and maybe Thriler or Beat It as most people know the routines :D

Back