Your thoughts on... : MJ "World Tour Souvenir" (Promo) CD???

eazy

Proud Member
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone can help me find out if this CD is genuine...
The title of the CD is called "World Tour Souvenir CD", the information on the CD says it is released by Sony Music Entertainment, and the CD code says 'CD 570323-2'.

I'll post pictures later... (pics added)

souvenirCD0002.jpg

souvenirCD.jpg

souvenirCD0001.jpg

Last edited:
Well, Dangerous was released 1991, and the 1982 version of Jam would be interesting to hear. :) Based on that it's fake, although it looks pretty legit to me.

Yeah, that's what I thought that it wasn't real... Found the CD in my closet, was wondering if it was real or not... Just found another reason for it to be fake...
The distribution code 01-085930-10 is the same code is for the 1982 CD release of "Thriller"... Tnx 4 all your help...

But did anyone ever seen this CD? I never did, and I have a lot rare stuff...
Does anyone own another one of these CD's?

Interesting that the CD also states it is a 1982 Sony Recording but they managed to time-warp in some 1992/3 tracks! Certainly rare! lol

I haven't seen this one before though.

jam 1982???? FAKE!!!!!!! Billy Jean????? its billie jean not billy jean!!! FAKE!!!!

jam 1982???? FAKE!!!!!!! Billy Jean????? its billie jean not billy jean!!! FAKE!!!!

Yeah, that's what I figured, I also asked if any1 ever seen one of these discs before? Or are they that scarse? Don't have to 'shout' or be angry... :)

Real or fake - I like it :D if you're wanting to sell or trade it, please feel free to drop me a PM. The fact that it's full of errors in the track listing makes me laugh and for that reason it would be fun to have in my collection hehe

Back