your parents top 3 artists ever and are they yours?

My mum has allways loved Michael and was going to come with me to see him. She cried all through This is It.

Here two other favourites would be Shalamar and The Commodores.

I do like both, however my other favourites are Jamiroquai and Duran Duran.

My mom's favorites are:

Sam Cooke
Johnnie Taylor
The Temptations

My mum loves
1. The Carpenters
2. Abba
3. Natalie Cole

All of which I find hideously annoying

My mums top artist is Michael :) She is a member on this forum so i am sure she wont mind me posting this ha ha

20ieyhf.jpg

Then it is Barry manilow and luther vandross

3 of my mother's favorite artists are:

Neil Young
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones

My mother just totally loves Neil Young. And she even loves the fact that his birthday is the same day and month as hers is. Except that he is exactly 10 years older than her. I don't care much for Neil Young and The Rolling Stones. Unless it is the song State Of Shock that Mick and Michael did together. But I do love some of The Beatles songs. Especially Eleanor Rigby, The Yellow Submarine, Michelle, Here Comes The Sun, and Love Me Do. Which are some of my favorite Beatles songs.

my mom is

The beatles
The Rolling Stones
Greatful Dead

The Beatles are in my top 3, everybody else I like though.

My mom's fav artists were:

Michael Jackson
Abba
Smokie

I found her Michael cassettes when I was 7 years old, and the rest is HIStory. :)
I don't mind Abba or Smokie, but not my fav artists.

my dads top 3 are

Uncle Dave Macon
Pete Seger
Blind Lemon Jefferson

my top 3 are

Prince
Stevie Wonder
Michael Jackson

to answer your question. No. hahaha

It depends on my mom's mood.
She really likes Selah (a Christian group), Carpenters, The Commodores, The Beatles, many others (including a little Michael and J5). But it depends on her mood overall. And I like everything she does. :p

My dad is classic rock through and through. I'm not sure who his top 3 are. But, he really likes Led Zeppelin, The Beatles (later years for some odd reason), Lynyrd Skynyrd, Paul McCartney and Wings, Charlie Daniels Band, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, etc. And, of course, I love everything he does, too! :p

My grandma really likes Dean Martin, Neil Diamond, and the McGuire Sisters!! (Love them all, too!) My high school principal used to live next door to the McGuire Sisters.

Back