underrated: Keep Your Head Up

Last edited:
Overrated : Much Too Soon

Underrated : Best Of Joy

Overrated: Hollywood Tonight

Underrated: Much too soon

Overrated: Behind the Mask

Underrated: I like the Way You Love Me (2010 Version)....I love this

I can't say so before it is released and I know what people think. How reviews will recieve them, radios etc.

When you ask over/underrated it most be from what other people think, and how would we know before it's released?

I think maybe HMH is overrated

And the rest 9 songs are underrated. :lol:

I can't say so before it is released and I know what people think. How reviews will recieve them, radios etc.

When you ask over/underrated it most be from what other people think, and how would we know before it's released?

I think maybe HMH is overrated

And the rest 9 songs are underrated. :lol:

:lol: agreed!

overrated: Breaking News (good song tho still)

underrated: Behind The Mask

-Dal

not sure about overrated yet, I'll come back to that in time. But in my opinion Breaking News has been underrated and given a bit of a hard time.

not sure about overrated yet, I'll come back to that in time. But in my opinion Breaking News has been underrated and given a bit of a hard time.

I agree! This track is really good in my opinion. The sound effects on 'Michael JackSON' fit the song very well, as he's talking about not recognising himself in the image that people paint of him. This defromation of his own name expresses this very well, I think. On top of that, I like Teddy's production on the song.

Overrated: Monster/ Keep Your Head Up / Breaking News
Underrated: Much Too Soon

Overrated: Monster/ Keep Your Head Up / Breaking News
Underrated: Much Too Soon

Your overrated choices are not overrated at all. A lot of people here at MJJC (including you) believe that those 3 songs are fake. All you have done here is list these 3 Cascio tracks as overrated because you want to draw attention to the fact that you think they are fake. 3 MJ tracks being called fake, is the most underrated thing there could be.

Your overrated choices are not overrated at all. A lot of people here at MJJC (including you) believe that those 3 songs are fake. All you have done here is list these 3 Cascio tracks as overrated because you want to draw attention to the fact that you think they are fake. 3 MJ tracks being called fake, is the most underrated thing there could be.

Let's not get into that discussion.

Smile and wave, boy. Smile and wave. :ciao:

Overrated: Behind The Mask (doesn't fit on the album, IMO)

Underrated: (I Like) The Way You Love Me (This is my GROOVE!)

I don't know how to rate UNDERATED AND OVERATED yet without the album being released and havnt had chance to be singles.. aside from picking favorite and lease favorite.. But as far as "ratedness" goes.. its not released to judge it in that way

I think Monster is the best song on the album but it isn't underrated, it gets quite a lot of attention here at MJJC.

Overrated: Much Too Soon
Underrated: Breaking News

A lot of people think they are great, too, some even putting them up there as "classics" or whatever. I think they're all utter tripe, regardless of who sings them. Seems as though you're the one who wanna' be starting something with this comment.

Last edited:
Overrated: Best Of Joy

Underrated: Breaking News

Back