Your MJ christmas list!

Am planning a News Years Eve party ad going to get all the types of foods that he liked. This is my Christmas present to MJ from me.

Lots of Michael DVDs-specifically the HIStory tour DVD and the Dangerous Bucharest DVD. On Christmas day I'm releasing a helium baloon into the sky with a little note from me, so he knows that I'm thinking about him. I'm going to attach a couple sweets onto the tag as I know he'd like that.

Lots of Michael DVDs-specifically the HIStory tour DVD and the Dangerous Bucharest DVD. On Christmas day I'm releasing a helium baloon into the sky with a little note from me, so he knows that I'm thinking about him. I'm going to attach a couple sweets onto the tag as I know he'd like that.

history tour dvd? wheres that from? x

I have already gotten alot of MJ items already as early Christmas presents like:

Michael Jackson For The Record book
Michael Jackson Platinum Edition Collector's Vault
Dangerous Short Films dvd
Dangerous Bucharest Concert dvd
HIStory Volumes 1 and 2 dvds
The Opus book (Hasn't come yet)
Thriller 25
The Official 2010 Michael Jackson Calendar
A black fedora
Michael's Billie Jean glove
Michael Jackson Man In The Mirror book
6 Michael Jackson t-shirts (I am wearing one of them now.)
2 Michael Jackson necklaces
And these 2 black framed MJ posters

jenspic029-1.jpg

That is a silk poster that came from Hong Kong. I bought it from ebay. The frame I had gotten from Michael's. The same day when I had gotten my This Is It poster. I framed the poster myself.

jenspic027.jpg

The This Is It poster came from a craft store where I live called Michael's. It was already framed and ready to be hang when I got it. On the 28th of November.

I still going to be getting some more MJ items on Christmas day. But the only thing that I really want for Christmas is Michael to come back to his children and us. But that is very sadly never going to happen. :cry:

I don't expect getting anything, and I'm still contemplating if I should buy myself the Opus or not :lol:
I better make up my mind this week or I for sure will not get it before Christmas

I already got/ordered a couple things off my list, but they are going to be wrapped and given as gifts. This is my list

Off the Wall album
For The Record 2nd Edition by Chris Cadman and Craig Halstead
Before He Was King by Todd Gray

I also saw MJ posters at Blockbuster. I pointed them out to my mom and the particular one I wanted is a picture of Michael from the Bad tour, so I may be getting that too. :D

and last, but not least the Opus. Since my mom allowed me to have it, I'm really happy. :D I just ordered it today and if it arrives before Christmas, then it will be given as a gift.

I have already gotten alot of MJ items already as early Christmas presents like:

Michael Jackson For The Record book
Michael Jackson Platinum Edition Collector's Vault
Dangerous Short Films dvd
Dangerous Bucharest Concert dvd
HIStory Volumes 1 and 2 dvds
The Opus book (Hasn't come yet)
Thriller 25
The Official 2010 Michael Jackson Calendar
A black fedora
Michael's Billie Jean glove
Michael Jackson Man In The Mirror book
6 Michael Jackson t-shirts (I am wearing one of them now.)
2 Michael Jackson necklaces
And these 2 black framed MJ posters

jenspic029-1.jpg

That is a silk poster that came from Hong Kong. I bought it from ebay. The frame I had gotten from Michael's. The same day when I had gotten my This Is It poster. I framed the poster myself.

jenspic027.jpg

The This Is It poster came from a craft store where I live called Michael's. It was already framed and ready to be hang when I got it. On the 28th of November.

I still going to be getting some more MJ items on Christmas day. But the only thing that I really want for Christmas is Michael to come back to his children and us. But that is very sadly never going to happen. :cry:

I saw all sorts of posters at Michael's! I love Michael's...They also had little Michael pins

well I bought myself the Opus with Christmas money I'm hoping to get, lol!!

But I've also asked for

This Is It DVD or Blu Ray
This Is It CD
2010 Official Calendar (which my mum has already got for me, yey!)
MJ bag
MJ purse
My boyfriend is getting me one of the new River Island Tees (fingers crossed...)

Oh yeah and I'm spending the money that my nan has given me at the exhibition on Saturday

I'm planning a very Michael christmas :)

Actually I started yesterday by going to my work christmas do wearing an MJ style hat, sparkly socks and sequin armband :)

oh and I just remembered my mum has got me at least 2 new MJ books and a new copy of Moonwalk :)

Last edited:
Most of the MJ stuff ive asked for ive already got! I just couldnt resist when i knew it was there, like my History tour dvd! But i did'nt actually ask to get that before christmas, my mum is a Michael fan a bit and when i got home she was like here you go get that on! he he

I've asked for MJ 2010 calendar that's it because I pretty much got everything else for my birthday!! lol!!!

I want the Opus!! I still need to convince my mum to buy it!!

Is their any mj fans i can trust over here who has yahoo, and has good ideas for mj relatd Christmas gifts? remember, you have to be trustworthy, this is an important situation.

I really want the Conspiracy book and the This Is It DVD.. but I don't think I'm gonna get either. I'll just have to buy them later when I can afford it!

Not to quote a song purposefully, but I think this is what Michael would have wanted also...

Amy Grant : Grown - Up Christmas List Lyrics

Songwriters: Thompson, Linda; Foster, David

Do you remember me?
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies
Well, I'm all grown-up now
Can you still help somehow?
I'm not a child, but my heart still can dream

So here's my lifelong wish
My grown-up Christmas list
Not for myself, but for a world in need

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
Every man would have a friend
That right would always win
And love would never end
This is my grown-up Christmas list

What is this illusion called the innocence of youth?
Maybe only in that blind belief can we ever find the truth

No more lives torn apart
And time would heal our hearts
And love would never end

This is my only lifelong wish

Not to quote a song purposefully, but I think this is what Michael would have wanted also...

Amy Grant : Grown - Up Christmas List Lyrics

Songwriters: Thompson, Linda; Foster, David

Do you remember me?
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies
Well, I'm all grown-up now
Can you still help somehow?
I'm not a child, but my heart still can dream

So here's my lifelong wish
My grown-up Christmas list
Not for myself, but for a world in need

No more lives torn apart
And time would heal all hearts
And love would never end

What is this illusion called the innocence of youth?
Maybe only in that blind belief can we ever find the truth

No more lives torn apart
And time would heal our hearts
And love would never end

This is my only lifelong wish

What a great post! This sounds so much like Michael's wishes...

Back