Your last MJ item you recieved or purchase before the fateful day?

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Has anyone here recieved or purchased the last MJ item before the fateful day on June 25th, 2009?

I ask this because before the fateful day I was visiting my family, my mom gave a "Man In The Mirror" LP Single and I was surprised, though I don't have a record player, I'm keeping it as a collection.

The last thing I bought before june 25th was my this is it ticket for july 22nd.:(

My friend had bought tickets for us both for TII for the 12th August although I guess I never actually received them myself :(

Apart from that, guess I hadn't bought anything for a long time other than music from iTunes when I got my first iPod.

It was our tickets for the July 10th show, which was originally the second date I think before getting put back to March :(

I was going through some old emails the other day and found one from the 23rd June '09 saying about additional production tickets for TII being released. I remember talking to Darren about it that evening when he got in from work and we decided to try and get some :(

I can't bring myself to delete the email.

Wow, a lot of you guys telling that TTI tickets before June 25th was the last item, you my dad I were discussing about tickets, whether to go for the seats or private booth on the Feubrary 24th show, when my dad picked me up a few hours after Michael passed, I told him that I wanna go for the seat so I can see Michael.

Katee;3023384 said:
I can't bring myself to delete the email.

I can't delete the ones for the dates that I booked myself either. :(

You purchased 2 tickets to:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael Jackson - Thriller Hospitality Package
The O2, London,
Tue 16 Feb 2010, 18:00

Order for:
Seat location: section BK A2, row H, seats 30-31
Total Charge: £1592.25

~~

You purchased 3 tickets to:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael Jackson
The O2, London,
Fri 24 Jul 2009, 18:30

Order for:
Seat location: section BK 111, row J, seats 353-355
Total Charge: £254.25

~~

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="450"><tbody><tr><td class="subHdr" align="left" valign="top">Delivery Method:</td> <td class="txt" align="left" valign="top">Royal Mail Special Delivery</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="subHdr" align="left" valign="top">Event:</td> <td class="txt" align="left" valign="top">Michael Jackson</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="subHdr" align="left" valign="top">Tickets:</td> <td class="txt" align="left" valign="top">Section A3, Row A, (1 Ticket(s))</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="subHdr" align="left" valign="top">Venue:</td> <td class="txt" align="left" valign="top">The O2 arena</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="subHdr" align="left" valign="top">Date:

</td> <td class="txt" align="left" valign="top">24 February 2010, 18:30</td></tr></tbody></table>^^ :cry:

Lorraine;3023472 said:
I can't delete the ones for the dates that I booked myself either. :(

You purchased 2 tickets to:
Michael Jackson - Thriller Hospitality Package
The O2, London,
Tue 16 Feb 2010, 18:00

Order for:
Seat location: section BK A2, row H, seats 30-31
Total Charge: £1592.25

~~

You purchased 3 tickets to:
Michael Jackson
The O2, London,
Fri 24 Jul 2009, 18:30

Order for:
Seat location: section BK 111, row J, seats 353-355
Total Charge: £254.25

~~

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="450"><tbody><tr><td class="subHdr" align="left" valign="top">Delivery Method:</td> <td class="txt" align="left" valign="top">Royal Mail Special Delivery</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="subHdr" align="left" valign="top">Event:</td> <td class="txt" align="left" valign="top">Michael Jackson</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="subHdr" align="left" valign="top">Tickets:</td> <td class="txt" align="left" valign="top">Section A3, Row A, (1 Ticket(s))</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="subHdr" align="left" valign="top">Venue:</td> <td class="txt" align="left" valign="top">The O2 arena</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="subHdr" align="left" valign="top">Date:

</td> <td class="txt" align="left" valign="top">24 February 2010, 18:30</td></tr></tbody></table>^^ :cry:

:cry:

as my fiance booked our tickets, he has the emails from the actual booking, and I know he couldn't delete them either :(

A few days before this sad day I bought single "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough" (Visionary Collection)

I was chatting to a fellow mj fan who I was going to the concerts with, we had tickets for 5 different nights and were organizing what we were going to wear. We had decided to design t-shirts online with our favourite photos and the dates of the concerts we were attending on the back. My friend had already received hers and after asking her what the finished product was like, we were chatting on msn and she was helping me on the design for my own t-shirt. Perhaps a minute after I ordered the t-shirt I walked into the living room and scrolling on the news was the story that he had been rushed to hospital.

Back