Your favourite part of MJ's Private Home Movies

TehNilz

Guests
So what's your favourite part of MJ's Private Home Movies? I don't know if there's already a topic about this (guess so) but the best part I think is when they visit the southern state to meet some far relatives of them. The Jacksons. They visit ''Uncle Johnny' Papa', 'Sugababe', it's really funny and interesting to watch. :D

If I had to pick just one, I would pick the clips where he is messing around Neverland with friends and family, like when he's getting thrown in the swimming pool, and hunting for the Easter eggs.

I also love the part that he came to Uncle Johnny Papa and "Sugababe" is very funny. But I love the part where Michael goes to the supermarket. It is very fun and play it all jumbled in the corridors of the supermarket and at the end some people play chantilly head. lol!​

So what's your favourite part of MJ's Private Home Movies? I don't know if there's already a topic about this (guess so) but the best part I think is when they visit the southern state to meet some far relatives of them. The Jacksons. They visit ''Uncle Johnny' Papa', 'Sugababe', it's really funny and interesting to watch. :D
Yeah, that's my fave part too, lol
Also, for some reason I really like when they are showing him rehearsing for Captain EO,lol

when he goes, "i must be innocent...right??"

and also... "i'm a nice person! i just took a shower - and i washed my hair!"

and

"i love to tour!"

:lol:

andandand, "this is my cart! :eek:"

^^ haha i love the 'i love to tour' part! cracks me up everytime :)

but i guess my fave part is ..... 'Legends of Doom' ; when mike, janet & mac are having a water balloon fight. & then mac pushes mike off the diving board. love it! :)

I love it when hes in the lil cart thing with mac, and they nearly ran over mikes cameraman..gosh that was funny :lol:

I have 2..
1. When he put Tito and Bill on blast about the Salvation Army
2. When he is in Publix grocery store and he says " it's not just Red, but BIG RED".. glass

Cameraguy: Paris, what are you gonna do when you grow up?
Paris: Im gonna be like my daddy..

Cameragirl: Paris, what do you like to read?
Paris: Peter Pan!!
Prince: I like to read Snow White!!

"i love to tour!"

:lol:

:D

If you didn't know, Michael is about to take his "key" - and stick it in the "ignition" :D

(My apologizes if anyone is on a dail up modem, but this thread is more fun if we can visualize :D)

There's another great moment in the PHM that I love - It's when Michael is doing some dancing under spotlights to Janet's music.

LOL now ya'll got me on youtube watching the whole series :) i love this. hope he does it again soon :wub:

i love it when Michael is having a water balloon/super soaker fight with Mac and Janet!

and btw, Michael's a Nice person, He took a Shower and Washed his Hair THOROUGHLY!!

and believe it or Not, Michael Does LOVE TO TOUR. :lmao:

Michael's just sooooo Hilariously Cute!! :wub: :cute:

The Part about Neverland...
pure love
he says: "Neverland is me.it represents the totality of who I am"
and I do cry when he says that...

mines the shopping part and the part where MJ starts laughing at his own joke when he tells tito that salvation army has good stuff in there lol

I love the footage from his first Christmas....He looks so cute and absolutely gorgeous! :wub: "Ssssssssuperrrsssssoaakkkeeerrrrr.....YESSSSS!" :lol:

And when he's dancing in the car, I love that footage too! :yes:

Or when he is giving Elizabeth his gift (that huge picture of her on the wall)....He looks SO proud of his gift and so excited to be able to see what she thinks, it's so sweet. :wub:

i love it when Michael is having a water balloon/super soaker fight with Mac and Janet!

and btw, Michael's a Nice person, He took a Shower and Washed his Hair THOROUGHLY!!

and believe it or Not, Michael Does LOVE TO TOUR. :lmao:

Michael's just sooooo Hilariously Cute!! :wub: :cute:

love those as well

also..
the group prayer before they went up on stage.

''as far as cautiousness and being alert and musicianship you guys are wonderful..i wish i could say the same for wardrobe and technology ... but i cant. they made a couple mistakes yesterday ... you were great chris, it wasnt your fault ... OK.

when macauly culkin pushes him off the diving board.

when john landis keeps picking skinny michael up.

or the part where he says '' i remmeber the one thing my mother said to me her eyes were watery and i said mother why you crying.. ''when you were a baby and i was holding you in my arms i never dreamt that you would could do this.'' awww

where he says he would never sell neverland..neverland is me.

when he was little playing in the snow in front of their gary house

in the car driving to see sugababe.. i think i recall.

and my favorite part.. when he is in the white robe and gets out of the pool and takes the robe OFF. oh yeea baby. :naughty: :naughty:

Last edited:
PHM is just the best...Everything was great in that thing, but my absolute favorite part, the part that makes me smile every time is when he's in the grocery store: from lookin' sexy holding up a mag with Elizabeth taylor, to the "Michael Jackson sundae" it was great to watch.

"Not just red, but big red"...i think of that whenever I buy that gum lol

watch
When was that part?...i dont remember that part :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ5bgsON0lo
start watching@1:00

when he was grooving to Ignition---I have watched the part so many times and it never gets boring. The way he moves when he is chillin>>>>>many others' dancing their butt off

when he was playing with his kids---Awww....:wub: Don't you think "You Are My Life" played in the background sounds perfect for the part? Esp. when he was sitting on the floor and kissing his kids, aww...he is one happy dad.

when he was sliding down into the pool while taking a vacation

and when he was talkin about going to the Playboy mansion, the look on his face cracks me up:lol: cuz it shows you he was picturing what he saw there:wink: He didn't even look into the camera at that moment:D

when him and his brothers and Mrs.Jackson went to the South to visit the family members---it must have been a memorable trip.

Marilyn Monroe said:
the part where he says '' i remmeber the one thing my mother said to me her eyes were watery and i said mother why you crying.. ''when you were a baby and i was holding you in my arms i never dreamt that you would could do this.'' awww
Yeah that's another aww moment for me too. The kind of story is really touching.

summer said:
I love the footage from his first Christmas....He looks so cute and absolutely gorgeous! :wub: "Ssssssssuperrrsssssoaakkkeeerrrrr.....YESSSSS!" :lol:
Agreed! Can anyone tell me what he was saying to Liz when he was laughing loud? Can't seem to make out what he said.

Last edited:
Back