Your favourite mj lyrics, quote or words...lets make this biggggg

michael4eva

Proud Member
Ok heres another thread i thought i'd start up to make everyone happy and regail in the wonderment of michae'l words..so with that in mind the name of the game is this ( i sound like bruce forsyth)..

You have to put one of your favourite line or lines from a song OR favourite few lines quotes from a speech or interview that sums up a aspect of michael for you...The thing i'm looking for is for there to be no repeats, so please read other peoples posts so that yours is unique and hopefully we will have alot of different words from michael that showcase all aspects of his being...

Mine is one that has been played about quite a bit recently but was always very poignant to me

'Born to amuse, to inspire to delight...Here one day, gone one night.''
Gone to soon..Dangerous 1993

Here are a few of my favourite quotes:

"you aint seen nothing yet"

"Lies run sprints but the truth tuns marathons"

"I love you more"

"I love to tour"

Some quotes from Michael that I really love:
"It's been my dream since I was a child to somehow unite the people of the world through love and music." ~ Moonwalk; 1988
"I am speechless about the idea of putting music fans in jail for downloading music. It is wrong to illegally download, but the answer cannot be jail. Here in America we create new opportunities out of adversity, not punitive laws. We should look to new technologies, like Apple's new ITunes Music Store, for solutions. This way innovation continues to be the hallmark of America. It is the fans that drive the success of the music business; I wish this would not be forgotten." ~ PC World; July 22, 2002
"When you get right down to it, survival means seeing things the way they really are and not responding. It means being open. And that's what innocence is. It's simple and trusting like a child, not judgmental and committed to one narrow point of view. If you are locked into a pattern of thinking and responding, your creativity gets blocked. You miss the freshness and magic of the moment. Learn to be innocent again, and that freshness never fades."
"I hope that they will always focus on the positive things, on the sacrifices I willingly made for them, and not criticize the things they had to give up, or the errors I've made, and will certainly continue to make, in raising them. For we have all been someone's child, and we know that despite the very best of plans and efforts, mistakes will always occur. That's just being human." ~ Oxford Speech; March 6, 2001
"It's the worst thing in the world for me to let my fans down."
"I would therefore like to propose tonight that we install in every home a Children's Universal Bill of Rights, the tenets of which are: The right to be loved, without having to earn it. The right to be protected, without having to deserve it. The right to feel valuable, even if you came into the world with nothing. The right to be listened to without having to be interesting. The right to be read a bedtime story without having to compete with the evening news or Eastenders. The right to an education without having to dodge bullets at schools. The right to be thought of as adorable (even if you have a face that only a mother could love)." ~ Oxford Speech; March 6, 2001
"We have to heal our wounded world. The chaos, despair, and senseless destruction we see today are a result of the alienation that people feel from each other and their environment."
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." ~ Oxford Speech; March 6, 2001
Michael, I hope you did leave this world knowing you were loved. Michael Joseph Jackson 08/29/58 - 06/25/09 You will be missed.

"there's a little buuuug on ma stage....wayne.....security!!!!.....noooooo don't kill it!!!!!"

HIStory tour -somewhere maybe Munich

Haha omg I cant just imagine that. MJ god bless you and finally you get the peace you deserve.

Back