Your Favorite This Is It Outfits

ForeverTheKing

Proud Member
i have 4...

the pointy jacket
the gold glittery pants with the hat and jacket
the outfit he wore while rehearsing smooth criminal with michael bearden (the black jacket with the popeye shirt)

and THAT SILVER JACKET WITH THOSE SKINNY JEANS!!! MJ looked so young and he most certainly did NOT look like a 50 year old....GOD I MISS HIM!!

002.jpg
IT IS JUST SO AWESOME!

136.jpg

I loved what he wore for black or white...I loved his orange pants too...Only Michael could pull those off

i liked the black or white when he was training the guitarist and i liked when he stepped out during 'i'll be there' , with the hat and the short shiny jacket and the light up black pants. (he was only seen for a few seconds but he looked hot). and oh of course , his 'curls for my girls , t'shirt. loved that. he was so thoughtful . LOVE YOU MJ

Definitely the grey suit.

It was better than most of Zaldy's costumes at the O2 exhibition.

Would have been good to see MJ looking smart and acting his agre a bit more. He looked really suave.

-The Black Or White outfit (black coat with beautiful glittery lining)
-The white jacket, white hat for Smooth Criminal (Michael's dancing in the white outfit in the official SC video has been always fascinating me)
-Grey suit, red shirt for TDCAU
I love Michael in suits :wub:

The coat he wore during Black or White was pretty cool.

Arnie Klein said that two of the Jackets MJ wears in the film are his. I wonder which ones!

The coat he wore during Black or White was pretty cool.

Arnie Klein said that two of the Jackets MJ wears in the film are his. I wonder which ones!
what?? :bugeyed I hope those are not the jackets I liked :lol:

He said during his long TMZ interview that he left the cinema early because the film was upsetting him, but he saw MJ wearing two of his jackets in the movie, and if anybody knew where they were, to let him know!

Here are my favorite looks/outfits

2 and 6 are my favorites. Love, love, love them - effin' hawwtt! Drill - jeezus, I can't even handle his sexiness there.

He is absolutely gorgeous in 1, just beautiful.

And I love 4 so much. The too small jacket, the hipster geeky glasses, the dum dum lollipop =) Adorable.

I absolutely loved the outfit with the orange pants. As someone said previously, only Michael could pull off tight orange pants!! :lol: He looked great in them! Can someone tell me which song he sang when he wore that outfit? My mind has gone blank. :)

Loved the "Smooth Criminal" outfit too. :wub:

Fave look? Ooooh goodness, probably the grey suit jacket and red shirt. I've always been partial to MJ in suits. Although I understand why he didn't like much of Zaldy's designs-they're pretty odd. The only ones I liked were the MITM jacket and the J5 suit.

Ah all of them look good ;)
but my favs are 2,5 and 7 from those pics :D

Back