Your favorite movie

Maeflower86v2

Proud Member
If you could choose 1 (and ONLY 1 - no cheating) movie of all time what would it be?

I would have to say mine would be The Matrix (the first movie only). I found the Bill and Ted movies the other day and I was laughing my ass off - Keanu going "woooaahh" and then doing it again in the matrix. Lol good times.

Then again I am a bit of a science-fiction geek and I enjoy most types but I believe this was the greatest (at least out of that genre). What do you think?

ummmmmmmm

labyrinth....the constant gardener....labyrinth....the constant gardener.....hmmm ok my 1 pick without cheating is......hmmmmm the labyrinth....NO ..the constant gardener

the constant gardener

hehe see......no cheating ;)

I love the sound of music! It was one of my earliest memories of a movie when I was a child. Actually I think my first memory of a movie was MJ's Moonwalker lol...I'd love to be able to watch it again.

Thats a tough question but i'll have to choose The Lion King. I'm normally not a huge fan of animated movies but this one was so touching and beautiful no matter what your age was.

Back