Your Favorite Kind Of Tea? Tea Drinkers Enter!

Graf

Proud Member
What is everyone's favorite kinds of Tea?

Earl Grey is mine :D

earlgrey.jpg

I really do not like tea, but if I have to choose a favorite, I would pick Lemon Zinger. The herbal teas are my favorite.

I mostly drink green tea but also drink chamomile tea, Peppermint tea, Ginger tea, Cinnamon tea on occasion. The brands I use the most are Lipton, Celestial Seasonings or Bigelow.

I am a huge tea drinker. Especially since I can't handle the smell and taste of coffee. Unless the coffee is in ice cream. It is the only way I can handle coffee. And these are the teas that I just totally L.O.V.E.:

373963b.jpg

51MBXCWS2PL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

411YXCWK36L.jpg

04100000287_450x450_a.jpg

That last one is just regular orange pekoe and pekoe cut black tea. According to the box ingrediants.

The only way I drink my hot tea is by putting honey in it. Exactly the same way Michael had prefer drinking his tea. Most of the time I am drinking iced tea. I am drinking iced tea now.

Fortnum&Mason's "Christmas Tea", the old formula...
AAAAAq6WkoAAAAAAAAzzlw.jpg

Love "Russian" Darjeeling teas, Earl Grey all the wonderful Black Tea with Mango/Peach/Coconut etc mixes I can buy in Germany.
Every little (when independent) store has their own mix with names such as "1001 Arabian Knights". :rofl:

Or this stuff, wonderful herbal tea. Lavender, peppermint etc.
e745c68745.jpg

These are my fav teas:

irish.png

1. Irish Breakfast, a rather strong black tea

2. English Breakfast, also a black tea but not quite as strong

3. When I go to Starbucks I get "Awake," a very strong black tea

4. If I want to skip the caffeine, I have either Stash's Vanilla Nut Creme tea, or

5. this herbal tea:

roastaromamed.jpg

“This full-bodied, caffeine-free alternative to coffee has been a trusted favorite for more than 30 years. With the robust flavors of roasted chicory and barley, a hint of chocolate from roasted carob and just a touch of cinnamon and allspice, Roastaroma is hearty enough to give you a lift in the morning and delicious enough to enjoy all day long.” — Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

About the Tea:
100% Natural
This product contains all-natural herbs and spices, and no artificial colorings, flavorings, or preservatives.

I love tea, and teacups and teapots and going to teahouses, etc. Here are some of my teacups in my curio cabinet at home. :)

tea1f.png

tea2n.png

Thanks for letting me share. ^_^

Yay a fellow Tea lover!

I work at a cafe and we sell specialty tea (by the tealeaves as well as just for pot tea) ... I have my own little wonderful one man teapot and I love it. I have my pot of tea every morning before I go to work!

I find wrought iron teapots have the best taste. Ceremic or china pots just aren't the same!

So my favourite teas are peppermint and honey, and jasmine green tea! I am a fan of English breakfast too with a tiny dash of milk. :)

Great subject!

Just a good regular English cuppa :D

Someone once said to me.. you don't put milk in tea. Wt? :blink:

Not all those nasty herbal ones no :lol: But in a cup of enlgish tea you do. :p

Edit: QueenG Cute tea cups :)

Just a good regular English cuppa :D

Someone once said to me.. you don't put milk in tea. Wt? :blink:

Not all those nasty herbal ones no :lol: But in a cup of enlgish tea you do. :p

Edit: QueenG Cute tea cups :)

:lol: Yeah Milk in herbal tea would never work :p

I'm curious what is considered English Tea? Does it mean basically any tea made in England?

:lol: Yeah Milk in herbal tea would never work :p

I'm curious what is considered English Tea? Does it mean basically any tea made in England?

Well, It's just the tea I am used to so to me it's English tea :lol:

The tea bags like the last 2 posted.. PG tips or Tetley. :D

___

:rofl:

green tea is my fave, especially with a citrusy flavour with it...like Mandarin Orange

987y1z.jpg

I also like Chai tea.....but lately, I've been drinking this one....

smucg7.jpg

It's peppermint and licorice, and I drink it both cold and hot...it's actually better when it's luke warm....i don't need to add anything to it...it's got that minty flavour, and just a hint of sweetness with the licorice...yum!

oooo i love a wee cup of tea!!
i normally have Barry's or Punjana!! hehehehe

barrys-bfast.jpg

or

punjana80_large.jpg

These are my fav teas:
roastaromamed.jpg

That's an Epic cover for a Tea Box :D

smucg7.jpg

It's peppermint and licorice, and I drink it both cold and hot...it's actually better when it's luke warm....i don't need to add anything to it...it's got that minty flavour, and just a hint of sweetness with the licorice...yum!

This one sounds great :yes:

I love tea, and teacups and teapots and going to teahouses, etc. Here are some of my teacups in my curio cabinet at home. :)

tea1f.png

tea2n.png

Thanks for letting me share. ^_^

Oh, how pretty. I've always wanted to have a prim and proper tea party with the little finger sandwiches and what not. Reminds me of playing tea party with my little plastic tea party set when I was a little girl. But I don't have a tea pot. My "tea pot" is my microwave for the moment. :)

Edit: I do, however, have a beautiful, dainty little sugar bowl and creamer set. But that's for a separate thread, lol.

Last edited:
^ aww theyre just like the wee teacups/pot that i have at home. although they're in a cupboard...they are really just for decoration. but when i get my own wee house someday ill have wee cups like that. i want a wee vintage theme in my wee house when im older!! :giggle:

I looooooooooooveeee tea!!! What a great topic!!!
Some of my favourite teas:

lipton-caramel-vanilla.jpg

7_EnglishBreaknew.jpg

F20-1626912-0000bg.jpg

2314903054_324bba327f.jpg

101105.jpg

100560.jpg

Back