You were there

I know, such a beautiful peformance and he look beautiful :wub: You can tell that he's singing right from the heart, I love you Michael xxx

Yes, i've watched this performance many many times. It's beautiful. Michael is lovely. What a talent.

That was beautiful. I could watch this nonstop.
What an amazing performance.

It's almost as if Michael is singing a song about himself....again. He seemed to have a thing about writing songs about others, that were really about himself....Gosh...I'm all teary...:(

Does anyone know what year exactly this was? It looks like anywhere between '88 and '90...

No, I don't know the exact date, but you're right, it must have been somewhere around the "Bad"-period.
Does anyone who the man is that he is singing this for? He looks so familair to me.....

No, I don't know the exact date, but you're right, it must have been somewhere around the "Bad"-period.
Does anyone who the man is that he is singing this for? He looks so familair to me.....
It's Sammy Davis Jr.

If I'm not mistaken the date was November 13, 1989. Sammy passed away not long after, in May 1990.

And I agree, it's a wonderful, heartfelt performance.

i didnt listen to this song until michael passed...its unbelievable, i straight away got the song and put it on my itunes...i think his vocals are AMAZING

Back