You Were There Studio Recording?

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Was this song ever recorded or was it just a one off thing for the tribute? Such a great song. Hope this and Elizabeth I Love You exist.

The studio version of EILY last part already leaked 2 years ago. The first part of EILY performance is compltely live, but after a bit, the CD version comes on instead of. This part:
[youtube]WVg9wRmU9lQ[/youtube]

I'm sure he recorded the whole YWT and EILY, really hope they exist as well.

You Were There was recorded the night before the one and only performance of it. Off hand, that would make it November 12, 1989.

The studio version of EILY last part already leaked 2 years ago. The first part of EILY performance is compltely live, but after a bit, the CD version comes on instead of. This part:
[youtube]WVg9wRmU9lQ[/youtube]

I'm sure he recorded the whole YWT and EILY, really hope they exist as well.

Yeah i saw this a couple of years ago but i first thought it was a fake but thank you for confirming this. Would you consider his vocals more HIStory or Invincible? :)

You Were There was recorded the night before the one and only performance of it. Off hand, that would make it November 12, 1989.

That's great. They should release it :) Do you know anything about Elizabeth I Love You?

That's great. They should release it :) Do you know anything about Elizabeth I Love You?

They should! I don't know much about Elizabeth I Love You, unfortunately, aside from what Pentum already posted. It would make sense that Michael would record the whole thing though; seems a bit odd that he would only record the last third.

You were there was sung live, correct?

Indeed it was.

They should! I don't know much about Elizabeth I Love You, unfortunately, aside from what Pentum already posted. It would make sense that Michael would record the whole thing though; seems a bit odd that he would only record the last third.

Indeed it was.
Surely he'll have recorded the whole song.

Back