You Rock My World, bloopers/mistakes?

norbat

Proud Member
If you watching MJ's YRMW 13minutes version, and look at 04:12 , you see on the left side by the bar with the black lady a photograph with originally clothes, is this a blooper?

And this is not a mistake, but some funny things that on 05:07 you see in the back on left side a man sitting at a table in white shirt and digging ridicilous with his head :D

Please comment if you have seen more bloopers/mistakes from Michaels movies :D

If you watching MJ's YRMW 13minutes version, and look at 04:12 , you see on the left side by the bar with the black lady a photograph with originally clothes, is this a blooper?

And this is not a mistake, but some funny things that on 05:07 you see in the back on left side a man sitting at a table in white shirt and digging ridicilous with his head :D

Please comment if you have seen more bloopers/mistakes from Michaels movies :D

That would be interesting to find this out. You know I would wished that They would put a DVD together of YRMW with Bloopers and Mistakes and Also have both versions on the same DVD.
Think about it, Marlon Brando and Michael Jackson doing Bloopers. You just might hear them cuss... LOL along with Michael cracking up on Chris Tucker's jokes.:)
I would love to buy that.

Back