you may now apply your 3D glasses

Eric

Proud Member
Does anyone think that if the TII concerts were actually performed, when it came time for the audience to put on the 3D glasses, the opening line from 200 Watts would have been used? It would have been so cool to hear "You may now apply your 3D glasses" during the concert!

Does anyone think that if the TII concerts were actually performed, when it came time for the audience to put on the 3D glasses, the opening line from 200 Watts would have been used? It would have been so cool to hear "You may now apply your 3D glasses" during the concert!

That would've been amazing to hear!! :)

I would love for the whole song to be on! :D

I was thinking the same thing :yes:

It would have been an unprecedented, unmatched, unparallelled concert of all time.

MJ: you may now apply your 3d glasses...as we proceed....

that would have been magical.

Another reason he should have opened with 2000 Watts like I said all along.

Wish more Invincible would of made it! :(
Hopefully we'll see some in the DVD. 2000 Watts is a hot song :D
Unbreakable, 2000 Watts, Butterflies, Heartbreaker, Whatever Happens, Speechless (more needed ha), Break of Dawn, YRMW, Cry, Privacy, Don't Walk Away... all amazing :D Rofl I just named pretty much the whole album. A purely Invincible tour back in the day would have been truly amazing.. God I hate Sony :( Such a brilliant and underrated album.

would have been great if 2000 watts was actaully performed live all in 3d

Invincible was definitely an underrated album...I love it....His voice was at it's peak IMO...

I agree that this line should have been used in TII. It would have been good to hear more songs from 'Invincible', but I suppose Michael didn't want it to seem like an 'Invincible' tour, rather than a greatest hits tour.

I agree that this line should have been used in TII. It would have been good to hear more songs from 'Invincible', but I suppose Michael didn't want it to seem like an 'Invincible' tour, rather than a greatest hits tour.

Performing 1 or 2 songs =/= promoting an old album. How many Thriller song were in it? Yet it's not called the Thriller tour.

I've mentioned this before, think it would have been a really great nod to Vince. Also wish it had been given more exposure in TII - Speechless live sounded great and Threatened sounded better than on CD!! The soundtrack is totally Vince-free, which would have been a great opportunity to 'spice' the GH up a little :(

I'm sure one of the earlier trailers opened to the beat of 2000 Watts, though clearly it wasn't in the film...

Does anyone think that if the TII concerts were actually performed, when it came time for the audience to put on the 3D glasses, the opening line from 2000 Watts would have been used? It would have been so cool to hear "You may now apply your 3D glasses" during the concert!

Just reading that I can hear him saying it in my head... I love that beginning to 2000 Watts :wild: I think it would have been just excellent to use that :D

Back