you know you're an obsessed MJ fan, when..

Proud Member
alright. i'm tired of the search feature. i know this thread exists, and i used all the words i thought i was supposed to use, as search words, and the feature accused me of using words that are too common, too long, too short, just too much...and it wouldn't cooperate with me. so i'll let the professionals merge this post, when they find the thread for me.:D

meanwhile...i know i am an obsessed fan, because my computer just put me through a lot of crazy stuff, as i scrambled to download This Is It, as today is the release date to dvd, blu ray, and SURPRISE..movie download. itunes said that download wouldn't be available till march. so, i was expecting there just to be the dvd and blu ray release today. but..i got the wonderful surprise in email, that download, is today, also. so, i hurried and called my bank, which was closed.(i knew it, but i just had to call, anyway). then, i waited, almost sleepless till the next morning(today) and called again, because my card wouldn't work, last night. wonder why. anyway, i tried to get the card working, tho i knew the bank was closed. you see, intelligence is not an issue, when you're desperate to buy a product. my computer probably couldn't understand why i was clicking buttons all over the place, and it must have gotten jammed. so, the next day, after i called, everything worked just fine. problem is, i ended up with two downloads of the movie, instead of one, by accident. the thing is, i don't mind at all. after all, i bought 13 copies of Invincible. now i am posting, trying to pass the time, waiting impatiently, and frustrated, for 222 minutes of movie to download.

Back