Status
Not open for further replies.

Billyjeanplxiv

Proud Member
You know what sickens me?

When people say Justin Beiber is the "next king of pop"

*There is one King of Pop. He is the greatest. He is Michael Jackson

When other celebrities claim to be a "king of pop" aka: Usher and Kayne West

When people say Thriller was MJ's only "good" album. Have they really listened to Dangerous, HIStory, BOTDF, and Invincible?

What also sickens me is when people assume MJ was a pedophile...do they just listen to media and rumors? have they really done research like me? Mike even said that "if enough people believe a rumor it becomes widely accepted as truth." ~not in his exact words

What sickens me not now, but in the future is when 100 years from now....when that generation may ask a question "who is michael jackson"
I worry that he wont be listened to in the future.

1. Those who say Justin Bieber is the next king of pop are girls around 10-15 who have a brain under 0.

2. There would never be another King of Music. And Michael crab his crotch much better than Usher.

3. It's because they don't know Michael so well, or they don't know so much about his music. Only Moonwalk, Thriller, Billie Jean. and all that stuff he was mostly famous for.

4. It is not our fault that these people were raised to hate people. They have so much to learn. Too bad, they don't know who he really was. Tooooo bad.... Ignore these idiots.

5. You know Michaelangelo? Jesus? Buddha? These people lived far far away from this time now. Over 100 years ago. But you still hear about them. And how can it be that these people are so famous when we didn't have TV that time?? I don't fear it. I KNOW he will always be remeberend. And we fans is our job to keep his legacy alive to our children, and they children's children.
But it would be so weird to think 100 years from now.. The jackson family will be gone. Michael was gone for long time ago. His children wouldn't be there in that time.. Jeesh it's weird and disgusting to think about. All the jackson family would be gone that time. Only Michael will be remembered. Even though he was dead from looooong time ago. (i talk about in the future.)

Michael will never be forgotten. The general public didn't appreciate him enough while he was alive imo, they'll make up for that by appreciating him for the rest of humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back