You know how Lil Wayne apparently called Michael a 'F*G'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naad

Proud Member
...well he dedicated a lyric to him in his new song called 'Bedrock' :ermm:

[Lloyd]
I-I-I I Can Make Your Bed Rock
I-I-I I Can Make Your Bed Rock Girl

[Lil Wayne]
She Got That Good Good,
She Michael Jackson Bad,
I'm Attracted To Her,Wit Her Attractive Ass,
And Now We Murderers, Because We Killed Time,
I Knock Her Lights Out, And She Still Shine,
I Hate To See Her Go, But I Love To Watch Her Leave
But I Keep Her Running Back And Forth
Like A Soccer Team
Cold As A Winter Day,
Hot As A Summer's Eve,
Young Money Thieves
Steal Your Heart With Ease

Strange...maybe he did think highly of him.

^^ lol i know but it's abit contradictory in my opinion.

Lil Wayne is a complete and utter joke. With no talent. < That right there is a compliment to him too. His fans are complete and utter idiots who cant argue with valid points.
In the same video he calls MJ a fag, the same guy who claims to the "Greatest Rapper Alive" admits he "doesnt have to rhyme because he makes money". What a great artist.

Thread is pointless.

Lil Wayne is a complete and utter joke. With no talent. < That right there is a compliment to him too. His fans are complete and utter idiots who cant argue with valid points.
In the same video he calls MJ a fag, the same guy who claims to the "Greatest Rapper Alive" admits he "doesnt have to rhyme because he makes money". What a great artist.

Well, so true...!
I really hate Lil' Wayne, can't stand that guy!

haha... he must of been looking at himself in the mirror when he wrote that line..:lmao:

Thread is pointless.

:lol:

Whos the fag?

LOL! I couldn't have said it any better myself...ahh who cares anyway he'll be gone in a couple of years anyway, artists these days don't really have to long of a shelf life these days do they?

I dislike Lil Wayne.

Artists who make music for the sake of money. No quality nor substance.. (shakes head)

I don't have respect for such artists.

Like Michael said, 'Respect is not given. It's earned.'

when you pass everybody all of a sudden got great quotes about you.

this ashy, chip tooth chipmunk, smurf looking turkey is so corny it ain't even funny.

he called mj a name,meanwhile mj paid him no mind and baby williams still handles weezy's money.

LOL! I couldn't have said it any better myself...ahh who cares anyway he'll be gone in a couple of years anyway, artists these days don't really have to long of a shelf life these days do they?

No, because they're all makin' the same autotune crap now! ;)

Lil who? :lmao: Isn’t this guy looked up somewhere yet? :hysterical:

point a : MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE GOD OF MUSIC.

point b : Lil Wayne is basically the lowest form of shit, along with any other crap artist like him

point c : thread is pointless because "Lil Wayne" will fizzle out like a tiny little matchstick while MICHAEL JACKSON shines like Sirius, brighter then our Earth and our Sun.

end. -.-

point a : MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE GOD OF MUSIC.

point b : Lil Wayne is basically the lowest form of shit, along with any other crap artist like him

point c : thread is pointless because "Lil Wayne" will fizzle out like a tiny little matchstick while MICHAEL JACKSON shines like Sirius, brighter then our Earth and our Sun.

end. -.-

Agreed :D

I have no respect for anyone who uses the word "fag".

I agree.

We should have better things to focus on than trashing Lil Wayne, seems like he can't even make his mind up what he thinks lol. Thread closed. :)

Haha ohh dear!!

And Lisa is a very lucky lady..... :wub:

Talking about lil wayne i read an strange article today on his new single off his new album http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3119

I dont think i can take any of these people seriously anymore lol!

Thanks for posting that site! some interesting things on there. Which is why I believe the industry was against MJ cause he would not conform to them. He was a good person that wanted to spread love, light and Joy. He liked Thriller and things cause he liked make-up and how they did those things but has said he was afraid of them. His main message was always love.

It's some deep stuff on that site. I wonder if the artist actually know of all that symbolism when they make their video's? Cause it could just be the director's? and writers of songs and they get tangled up in some stuff along the way.

Anyway's lil wayne can't talk about no one! lol! What gives him the right? he will never had the fans and career that MJ had. Michael appealed to everyone. Most young kids today are all jacked up cause of artist like lil wyane. No messages of love or hope. Just money and Women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back