You aint seen nothing yet?

vjg13

Proud Member
Did he say something like this before or after invincible? How many times did he say this? I also remember reading somewhere long time ago that he showed someone stuff he could do that he's never shown and that the guy said it was incredible and why hasn't he shown the world. Anyone know what I'm talking about and who was the person Mike showed this too? And did this stuff michael was holding back have to do with singing or dancing?

I vaguely remember him showing someone something and them asking why he hadn't showed the world but I can't remember who it was or what it was. sorrrrrrry.
edit-actually something is telling me it was bashir..bt i hope not.

he showed someone stuff he could do that he's never shown and that the guy said it was incredible and why hasn't he shown the world. Anyone know what I'm talking about and who was the person Mike showed this too? And did this stuff michael was holding back have to do with singing or dancing?

Last edited:
I think "Wannabestartingsomething" has said something about this.
Not the quote, but about him holding back. I think she refered to something his vocal coach had said. About Michael having an incredible vocal range, but holding back for some reason?

Back