"Ya'll better get Out Of My Face Before I Punch You In Your Teeth!' LOL.

Karice

Proud Member
At my job one day, my manager and a security guard were following a male customer around the store. The customer said, "Ya'll better get out of my face before I punch you in the teeth!" They continued to follow him around. he tried to walk out of the store, and they put multiple carts around and in front of the doorway, blocking him from leaving. Another customer got upset because she had already paid for her items, wanted to leave, and was blocked by the carts.. I don't blame her.

The manager said to the man, "Sir, give us back our item." The man reluctantly sighed, and reached into his pocket, and pulled out a watch and gave it to the manager. The manager said, 'Don't come back here, or I will call the police on you." The man said, 'I'm going to come back tomorrow!" the manager said, "And I will call the police to come arrest you." The man angrily walked out of the store. He never did come back, to the best of my knowledge.

Some employees can be so stupid, harassing and threatening people like this. I had a dispute with a young B&M Esso employee twice, once last week and again last night, he supports Vancouver Canucks and saying Boston sucks and not gonna win the Cup and the Canucks are gonna sweep the Bruins, etc. He's trying to provoke me and when I left I flipped a "stone cold" at him, if he continues to provoke me again, I'm gonna shove my fingers down to his throat.

Back