Xscaping with Michael! Creativity Expression Thread

wendijane

Proud Member
Hello August moons! :ciao::dancin::huggy:

Here some of us can exercise our creativity and our expression.
Maybe Create a Story or a Poem or simply post Pictures/Gifs/Art/Colour/Words etc which represent how YOU might feel when listening to Your favourite songs on your copy of xscape.
Just respectfully [of course, no naughtiness] express what you might feel with the songs you connect/warm to the most .

Which song has perhaps inspired YOU the most, so far?

Xscaping with Michael! To.... a thread with no name ?! ! Yes Please!

Guide-Sims2-PSP-Image_6.jpg

! :D

*Will add mine in a while

22/05/2014:Ok mine so far:

A Place With No Name makes me think of driving a person's will and want, Dark desire , darkness, surreal art, utopia, car mirror, allure, Scent, and entrapment, Confined space, People, and places, and worlds Trapped in Bottles,Tube, Yewtube,

utopia.jpg

il_570xN.531386138_bksu.jpg

medium_423207.jpg

BottleMan.jpg

man-bottle-98032.jpg

Loving You: makes me think of Pure Pleasure, A romantic wish, with a Hipster Twist.

galaxy-girl-hipster-photography-pretty-trippy-Favim.com-75825.jpg

art-couple-cute-hipster-kiss-Favim.com-417572.jpg

Slave To The Rhythm makes me think of : Repetitive, Dominated, Cry, Eyes crying in Rhythm, Faces, Doom, Kitchen, ,Castle, Paintings, Heartbeats, Impatience

a87a1657cfc6e6eb22142f276249da70.jpg

19363f9d6772af768be43d1c1f2dd297.jpg

beating.jpg

repetition_n_rhythm_by_happylemony-d4vqi46.jpg

Last edited:
The overview of the forum-threads is already gone.. Can't you post that in an existing thread?
sry..:flowers:

Hello :) from one August Moon to another :huggy:

I love all the songs obvs ... But " love never felt so good " is my Fav and it makes me feel like a beautiful summers day :wub:

^Hello :lol: :huggy: Ah That is a striking and significant expression . I agree. as it does make you feel very good inside. Its a really refreshing beautiful summer day feel with that song

I love that. Thank you darling for sharing!

So, are we keeping this thread guys? I wanna keep it running for you all if possible :thinking:as I have not seen one the same. But Mods if there is one the same, and I unmeaningly overlooked it, could you move Mjj_4 All Time lovely reply to that other thread and delete mine when you get a moment please?
Thank You

^Hello :lol: :huggy: Ah That is a striking and significant expression . I agree. as it does make you feel very good inside. Its a really refreshing beautiful summer day feel with that song

I love that. Thank you darling for sharing!

So, are we keeping this thread guys? I wanna keep it running for you all if possible :thinking:as I have not seen one the same. But Mods if there is one the same, and I unmeaningly overlooked it, could you move Mjj_4 All Time lovely reply to that other thread and delete mine when you get a moment please?
Thank You

Hiya August Moon (Wendijane xx) :hiya: your such a sweetheart :huggy: . " love Never Felt So Good" is just like a beautiful sunshine day isn't it :yes::wub:, I hope this thread stays Wendijane its a lovely idea and I will certainly be posting more :) thankyou for this thread :)xx I'm loving Xscape so much :):bow:

The overview of the forum-threads is already gone.. Can't you post that in an existing thread?
sry..:flowers:

I have not seen any other such thread, so this one can stay :)

Carry on August Moons :)

I hope I'm an August Moon! :D This is me (in spirit) listening to ALL the tunes on Xscape:

sncpzl.gif

My text edits for a really cool image of Michael on deviantart:

b6ad7b.jpg

My text edits for a really cool image of Michael on deviantart:

b6ad7b.jpg

Thank you for sharing your beautiful edt Msdewy. wow. Yes. You are damn right that is cool :give_heart:
[This is the type of image I would want as a tattoo. I would wear this on my body, no question.]

Personally, I feel this picture needs to be considered for animation/ future videos project.
Im sure many of us would be comforted by something like him in a video. Much Too good to pass by.

I had been listening to Chicago and wanted to share the imagery.

For Timbaland's version:

2j3ianb.jpg

9kqc5v.jpg

2dahbuq.gif

Original version :-
(It completely reminds me of "Who Is It" video, the dark and sombre look goes well with this version of the song)

who-is-it(30)-m-1.jpg

who-is-it(30)-m-2.jpg

182401.jpg

wiibwfp.jpg

Back